4th May 2016, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Whether dropped/repeated is mentioned in CBSE certificate in case of reappearing? Will it affect at the time of admission and interview?

Hi,
I have got 78% marks in 12th CBSE Board and I want to repeat 12th. Can I do that? If yes, then after the result will CBSE mention on my certificate that I have drop or repeated 12th? Will it affect me in future while taking admission in college or while facing interview?

7th May 2016, 05:06 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether dropped/repeated is mentioned in CBSE certificate in case of reappearing? Will it affect at the time of admission and interview?

Rather than repeating the whole of the year again, it will be better for you to appear in the Improvement examination conducted by the CBSE Board in order to improve your marks in those subjects in which you scored less. You can give improvement examination in such subjects in which you scored less marks. It will not be mentioned anywhere that you a repeated candidate and you will get a new report card based on your new marks after the exam. There will be no problem in future in taking admission and facing any interviews.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?