26th April 2015, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Whether ICSE Board has Grade system in Annual Report of 10th Board exam?

Hello everyone,
I just want to know in ICSE Board 10th
annual report card, grade is given in
every subject or marks? Please tell me
because I have just appeared in my Board exams.

28th April 2015, 12:09 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether ICSE Board has Grade system in Annual Report of 10th Board exam?

ICSE board provides students with two set of annual boards report, one contains the marks scored by the candidate and the other contains grade of marks scored.

So, there is a mark sheet and a grade card provided to every candidate after the completion of your board examinations.
28th April 2015, 03:16 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Whether ICSE Board has Grade system in Annual Report of 10th Board exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
I just want to know in ICSE Board 10th
annual report card, grade is given in
every subject or marks? Please tell me
because I have just appeared in my Board exams.
Now, the Educational Minister of India has introduced the Grading System in every Board, even in the Engineering Colleges now the Grades are only given to the Students. So, your School Board will be Giving you the Grades instead of Marks. And this is Applicable to all the Boards in INDIA.
23rd October 2016, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether ICSE Board has Grade system in Annual Report of 10th Board exam?

Sir I want to ask what if I fail in one paper in icse class x. Do I have to reappear in compartment exam?
30th May 2017, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

What does scd toe and nty in icse class x board report card? What is their fullform?
1st June 2017, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

In ICSE AND ISC EXAMS GRADES 1,2,3,4.5.6... ARE ALLOTTED. May I know the range of marks for the various grades?
18th May 2023, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

What will be my grade if I got 80 in a subject
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?