1st July 2018, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Does preparing for JEE Main and Advanced affects in 12th ISC Board exam preparation?

Hello everyone, my brother is currently preparing for 12th ISC Board exam. He is a Science student and want to appear in JEE Main and Advanced. So, I just want to know that does it affect his preparation for Board exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and ISC? Which one is suitable for preparation of JEE Main & Advanced?
  2. How to get admission in B.Tech(CSE) through JEE Main and Advanced? Should I prepare for JEE Main and Advanced after completion of 12th ISC?
  3. Cutoff percentage required in 12th ISC to appear in JEE Advanced?
  4. Changing board from ICSE to CBSE is beneficial for JEE Main and Advanced preparation?
  5. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main & Advanced 2 times if dropping a year for preparation after 12th?
  6. Can I apply for JEE Main 2016 twice, one on the basis of 12th and another on the basis of Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Will I be able to crack JEE Main and Advanced if completed 12th from Hindi Medium?
  8. Reservation quota in JEE Main and Advanced for SC candidate who has scored 73.8% in 12th BSEB?
  9. Coaching classes to prepare for JEE Main and Advanced in Silchar? -- [New]
  10. Can I reappear in JEE Advanced next year if appearing for 2nd times in this year?
  11. Can I appear in JEE Advanced this year if appeared in JEE Main last year?
  12. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to appear in upcoming JEE Main and Advanced? Tips for preparation?
  13. Should I migrate to CBSE Board for easier preparation of JEE Main and Advanced?
  14. Can I get admission to study B.Tech if secure less than 50% in 12th ISC?
  15. Does preparing for JEE Main and Advanced affect my Board percentage? Can I get enough time to prepare along with Board preparation? Should I join coaching classes?
  16. Whether my Board exam syllabus covers up if preparing for JEE Main & Advanced from Pathfinder, Kolkata?
  17. Tips for preparation of 12th Commerce ISC Board exam
  18. Am I eligible to get admission in B.Tech after JEE exam?
3rd July 2018, 06:03 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does preparing for JEE Main and Advanced affects in 12th ISC Board exam preparation?

If you are preparing for both entrance exam as well as for your board examination, then it won't affect your score because the syllabus is same and more over the entrance exam needs more preparation than your board examination. What you can do as you can separate the times for both the preparations. By doing so it would be helpful for you to analyse yourself that where you stand.
5th July 2018, 10:55 AM
Sai Karthik 1998

Default Re: Does preparing for JEE Main and Advanced affects in 12th ISC Board exam preparation?

No, it doesn't affect your brother's regular exam. Since he is preparing for JEE Mains, the same concepts are asked in the regular exams as well. Preparing for JEE mains is beneficial for regular exams also.
5th July 2018, 06:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Even class 12th board exams are important these days, if you are appearing for JEE Main and Advanced. Entrance exam patter is different from board exams and you have to prepare according to the pattern.

Hence, it will may not affect your class 12th studies, because both have the same basics. You just need to give equal time for both.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?