5th November 2015, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Whether NIOS student are eligible to practice as Advocate or not?

I am completed senior secondary in national open schooling authorised by government of india. Then i joined ba llb course in law college. I have a doubt after completion of my course of ba llb. Can i have a right to practise as advocate? Please advise me.

6th November 2015, 05:44 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether NIOS student are eligible to practice as Advocate or not?

NIOS stands for the National Institute of Open Schooling. This is a central government recognized board for secondary and senior secondary education courses. So the certificates are approved by government of India.

Once you complete your bachelor's degree in law, you can practice as an advocate, there will no issue in that but your college from which you have done LLB must be a recognized university or institute.
15th November 2015, 06:06 PM
shivani sawarn
Member+

NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Schooling.

NIOS is a focal government perceived board for auxiliary and senior optional training courses. So, the testaments are affirmed by legislature of India.

When you finish your four year certification in law, you can hone as a promoter, there will no issue in that yet your school from which you have done LLB must be a perceived college or organization.
15th November 2015, 06:41 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Acronym of NIOS is National Institute of Open Schooling.
This is recognized by central government so is approved by government of India.
You will not face any problem if you will complete your bachelor degree in LLB, and also start your practice. This will not create any issue.
12th January 2023, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

I have done upto 10th regular then I completed my 12th from NIOS then five years LAW Degree from Osmania University. I applied for Enrolment as Advocate but they rejected my application stating study from NIOS is not valid !
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?