12th September 2011, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I go for Advocate practice after completing LLB?

After complete ll.b? Can i go for advocate practice or other best course for me plz replay.

14th December 2011, 03:00 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I go for Advocate practice after completing LLB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After complete ll.b? Can i go for advocate practice or other best course for me plz replay.
After completion of your LLb, you should definitely go for practicing. However, as per the guidelines of Bar Council of India, law graduates passing out from the 2009-2012 session onwards will now, have to qualify All India Bar Examination-AIBE to practice in Indian Courts.
Untill and unless you qualify this exam, you will not be considered eligible to practice in court.
The examination is held twice a year and to know more about it, refer top the official website of the Bar Council of India.
29th January 2012, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

i have passed L.L.B in oct 2009,after that i was preparing for judicial exams,bt could nt get success..now have taken admission foR L.L.M through distance education..what should i do now to start my earning,i dnt want to go for L.P.O AND LITIGATION..
28th February 2013, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Iam a house wife. I passed my LLB in 2006. Now I want to go for practice. Can I do practice or want to write AIBE ?
2nd May 2019, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

What courses should we done to become a advocate after bms and how many years require?
9th August 2019, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE PASSED LLB DURING 2009-2012. PLEASE CLARIFY WHETHER PASS AIBE ALSO REQUIRED FOR PRACTICE.
25th September 2021, 07:27 PM
Wasma sanober

After garnering the certificate of the LLB course from your university, you will have to write and qualify for an exam conducted by the Bar Council Of India and one thing to be kept in mind is that only getting enrolled in an LLB program would not ensure your capability to practice law and conduct court sessions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?