27th March 2011, 09:34 PM
spsaw

Which entrance exam to answer to get admission for Diploma Courses in Jharkhand State?

Hi,
I have just completed my matriculation and i wanted to get admission in diploma courses in Jharkhand state only but i am not aware about the exam through which i can get admission in diploma. please guide me .
*spsaw*

28th April 2011, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which entrance exam to answer to get admission for Diploma Courses in Jharkhand State?

ACTLY M ALREADY DIPLOMA COMPLITED IN EC BRANCH SO I WANT ADMISION IN ENGG SO GVE ME IDEA
14th March 2012, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which entrance exam to answer to get admission for Diploma Courses in Jharkhand State?

i want to take admission in engenearing after 10
7th April 2014, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

I want to know that in which types of questions comes in Diploma entrance exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?