10th April 2011, 09:01 PM
shimer

Which is the best PG degree for me after completing B.Sc in physics, chemistry and maths?

i have b.sc. with physics, chemistry and maths n now m doing job. but i want to go for post graduation in such a way that if for the sake of study i wud resigne my job then after my p.g. i of sure get a high earning job whether in india or abroad..it will gud if i get job in govt sector. please suggest me what is the best p.g. degree in the field of science for me and what is the best college, university for it?? please also provide the eligiblities.

thanks

6th April 2012, 11:40 PM
prasanth 007

Thumbs up Re: Which is the best PG degree for me after completing B.Sc in physics, chemistry and maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimer View Post
i have b.sc. with physics, chemistry and maths n now m doing job. but i want to go for post graduation in such a way that if for the sake of study i wud resigne my job then after my p.g. i of sure get a high earning job whether in india or abroad..it will gud if i get job in govt sector. please suggest me what is the best p.g. degree in the field of science for me and what is the best college, university for it?? please also provide the eligiblities.

thanks
first of all you have to know that there is one job still machine or any thing that can do, that is teaching.if you do P.G like B.Ed in mathematics, physics, you could get easily job.if you are son/daughter of retired army personnel you could get easily job in government sector as quick as possible or you can join in government sector through corresponding state commissions...
all the best...choose better...do well
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?