31st May 2013, 08:57 PM
snigdha.pharma

How can I enter in Indian Administration service or Indian Public Service after M.Pharma Pharmacology?

How we can enter to Indian Administration Service or
Indian Public Service after M.Pharma Pharmacology. Actually i wanted to enter in these field but not away frm my subject.
Can any body please help me.

1st June 2013, 06:13 PM
M.PRUDHVI RAJ
Member+

Default Re: How can I enter in Indian Administration service or Indian Public Service after M.Pharma Pharmacology?

Hai Friend,

In order to become an IAS or IPS officer,first of all you need to crack civil services exam.

UPSC conducts this exam yearly once for the posts like IAS,IPS,IFS etc

Selection procedure for IAS officer:-

1)CSAT(Civil Services Aptitude Test)
2)Main examination
3)Interview

Eligibility criteria:-

1)Candidate should be the citizen of India
2)Age limit is 21-30 years,relaxation will be there for OBC,ST,SC candidates
3)Maximum number of attempts are allowed for general category candidates is 4 times ,for OBCs 7 times and there is no limit for SC,ST candidates
4)Minimum qualification required is graduation,final year candidates are also eligible

->For IPS post candidate should have normal eye sight and physically fit.

Syllabus for CSAT 2013:-

You can get the syllabus for CSAT exam through the given link:-

http://www.csat.testbag.com/exam-analysis.php?tp=1&eid=CSAT&val=CSAT-Syllabus.

So, prepare well.

All the best.
28th July 2013, 04:55 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I enter in Indian Administration service or Indian Public Service after M.Pharma Pharmacology?

Graduates in any discipline can apply for the profile of IPS or IAS. Recruitment of candidates to the profile is done through UPSC CSAT, mains exam, and interview. Topics on general knowledge, general studies, English language, etc are asked for the test. For IPS, candidate should qualify physical efficiency test also. Your age must be between 21 and 30 years. It is difficult to make use of the subjects studied under M.Pharm for IAS or IPS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?