17th June 2013, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission for MBA and CAT exam?

i am supriya mengade my question is mba admission mba and my main question is cat exam. I am tybcom for this year2013 so when get regirstraion cat exam and date also given pleased. I need info

10th July 2014, 11:19 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get admission for MBA and CAT exam?

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration. This is a 2 year Post Graduation Program being offered by many of the colleges in India.

The admission for this course will be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam.

Popular Entrance Exams will be
CAT
MAT
GMAT
XAT etc.

Here is the eligibility criteria to apply for CAT Exam.

One should have completed Graduation with any of the stream with a minimum of 50% of marks.

Relaxation is there in percentage of marks upto 5% for the candidates of SC or ST category.

CAT is one of the toughest Exam in India. By cracking this Exam, you will be able to get admission in B-Schools and IIMs which are the top institutions to do MBA course.

Every year this exam will be conducted in the month of October or November.

Hope even this year also, it will be conducted like that.

The official dates were not yet released.

Meanwhile you can have good preparation for the exam from a coaching institute.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?