5th February 2014, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility for TET test?

What is the eligibility for tet test...Please tell me the details about it

6th February 2014, 09:43 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the eligibility for TET test?

TET i.e Teacher Eligibility Test is conducted by Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board. To apply for TET exam the candidate need to satisfy the below eligibility criteria if you satisfy than you are eligible to apply for the TET examination. TET Examination eligibility criteria is varies from the State to State.

-->> Those who have passed 12th examination and degree in Diploma in Teacher Education / Diploma in Elementary Education of recognized Teacher Training Institute and seeking admission as Secondary Grade Teacher for Classes I to V.

-->> Those who have passed Degree course in B.A/B.Sc/B.Litt with Tamil, English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, History and Geography or equivalent qualification of a recognized Institution.

-->> Those who have completed B.Ed degree of a recognized Institution may also eligible and seeking admission as Secondary Grade Teacher for Classes VI to VIII.

-->> Those who are pursing in the final year of D.E.Ed/B.Ed at the time of examination may also eligible to apply for TET Examination.

Exam Scheme of Teacher Eligibility Test :-

-->> Child Development and Pedagogy - 30 Question - 30 Marks

-->> Language - I - 30 Question - 30 Marks

-->> Language - II - 30 Question - 30 Marks

-->> Mathematics - 30 Question - 30 Marks

-->> Environmental Studies - 30 Question - 30 Marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?