25th August 2014, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Age limit in Bihar Combined Civil Service exam for General Candidates?

What's the age limitation in Bihar combind civil service exam for general candidate. I am living in West Bengal may I sit in this exam

28th August 2014, 03:51 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit in Bihar Combined Civil Service exam for General Candidates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What's the age limitation in Bihar combind civil service exam for general candidate. I am living in West Bengal may I sit in this exam
This exam is conducted for candidates to join in administrative examination for the state.As you have asked for the information regarding the age limitation for a General category candidate it is as follows:

For applying for the exam the candidate need to have a Citizenship in India and the age limit which is needed is that the candidate should have 19-24 years for General category candidate. Education qualification needed for the exam is that the candidate should have completed a Degree in Nautical Science,Mathematics,Statistics,Geology,Mechanical Engineering,Civil Engineering,Chemical Engineering,Agriculture or Economics.

If you are going to satisfy all these criteria's for the exam then you can apply for the exam.

Regards
~Jxsab~
29th August 2014, 12:35 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit in Bihar Combined Civil Service exam for General Candidates?

The age limit for Bihar Public Service Commission is 21 to 35 years for General Category candidate. Age relaxation is applicable for those candidates who belong to reserved category. For SC/ST candidates there is 5 years relaxation, for OBC candidates there is 3 years relaxation and for physically handicapped there is 10 years age relaxation.

Educational qualification for this exam is Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University. There are many posts and you must have a particular Graduation degree for a specific post.

The selection is based on the preliminary exam and mains exam. Those who pass preliminary exam are only eligible for mains exam. Compulsory subjects in preliminary exam are General Knowledge, Maths and English essay writing. You also have to choose two optional subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?