20th May 2011, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a job in Merchant Navy after completing B.E Automobile? Is there any course which I have to do?

Dear sir,
my name is Ravindra Shekhawat i am B.e in Automobile. i like to join the merchant navy can u please provide me the information how i get the job in merchant navy and also if there is any course that i have to do please send me the information .

Thank you
Ravindra Shekhawat
Email : [email protected]
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Which posts can i apply for in Merchant Navy after completing B.Tech(Automobile)? Exams for the same?
  2. Is merchant navy a good option after 10+2 with PCM? Environment and duration of job? -- [New]
  3. Eligibility to join Merchant Navy or Indian Air Force after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  4. Can I join merchant navy after completing mechanical engineering in automobile specialization
  5. Which field to choose after 12th having interest in Software Engineering and Merchant Navy?
  6. How can I join automobile job in Merchant Navy?
  7. Can I join Merchant Navy after completing diploma in automobile with 70%
  8. How to join merchant navy after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  9. What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy? Age limit and requirements for joining merchant navy?
  10. Is this possible to pursue Merchant Navy after completion of 10th class and getting Job on the basis of this?
  11. Can i join merchant navy after completing B.Tech from mechanical engineering
  12. What is the scope of B.Sc graduate to get a job in Merchant or Indian Navy?
  13. How to join Merchant navy after completing 12th? List of the government colleges?
  14. How to join Merchant Navy after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Can I get a job of merchant navy after completing my 12th class with commerce stream with 80%?
  16. Is merchant navy comes under private sector? What are the steps followed to apply for the job in merchant navy?
  17. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. When to get the application forms for Merchant Navy being a candidate of 12th? Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Merchant Navy?
26th June 2011, 02:59 PM
Ramjash
Member+

Default Re: How can I get a job in Merchant Navy after completing B.E Automobile? Is there any course which I have to do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir,
my name is Ravindra Shekhawat i am B.e in Automobile. i like to join the merchant navy can u please provide me the information how i get the job in merchant navy and also if there is any course that i have to do please send me the information .

Thank you
Ravindra Shekhawat
Email : [email protected]
[email protected]
dear friend,

To take the admission in merchant navy you can purchase application and prospectus from Merchant Navy Counselling Center situated at Naraina New Delhi.

Thereafter please fill up the form, registered yourself, take interview date and further they will guide you.

You can be enrolled for Graduate Engineers Conversion (GEC) program that will convert your degree in Marine Engineering. Placement is assured by them.

Next course is going to start on 25 Jul 11.

For more details contact +91 9958250174.

Regards,

Ramjash
22nd August 2013, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get a job in Merchant Navy after completing B.E Automobile? Is there any course which I have to do?

Sir i have completed my diploma in mechanical engg and doing degree in automobile engg. Sir plz tell me how can i join navy plz
17th December 2014, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I am completing my BE in Automobile engineering.
How can i get a job in Merchant navy after completing my graduation?
what is the criteria for it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?