15th April 2015, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Which school is better when compared to CBSE and ICSE board in Jabalpur?

Which school is better when compared to CBSE and ICSE board in Jabalpur? Is ICSE Christ Church school is good? Can I join there? Can someone please provide me the complete details on the same as I need to select a good school. Thank you.

16th April 2015, 01:46 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which school is better when compared to CBSE and ICSE board in Jabalpur?

Both Board are fabulous and almost same. I would like to suggests you go for CBSE Board

1). CBSE is more Popular Board in india as compared to ICSE Board. This will help you to find a school in case you are switching to new city in India

2). CBSE has less syllabus volume as compare to ICSE. Some students may find ICSE syllabus vast as ICSE have more syllabus and subjects. Sixth grade ICSE student will face 12-13 subject examinations while CBSE student will face on 5-6 subject examinations

3). CBSE is more focuses on maths and science. This helps students for engineering and medical entrance exams. Prior CBSE experience will be always helpful for students doing their medical and engineering

4). CBSE has more Scholarships and talent search exams

5). Certificate given by ICSE to the students will be recognized more around the world as compare to CBSE. Overall syllabus (like languages) of ICSE will give slight upper hand in english to their students. This will help them some exams which are based on english
17th April 2015, 09:06 PM
Tanveer2308

Default Re: Which school is better when compared to CBSE and ICSE board in Jabalpur?

Its doesn't matter in which board you get admission. Marksheet of both the above board are applicable to get admission further. But I will suggest you to take admission in cbse board. Reason behind this are as follows :-
* CBSE board are quite better if you are preparing for any competitive exam further such as AIEEE, IIT ,AIPMT etc.
* CBSE board focused on science and math more in secondary education which help candidate further.
* Staff in CBSE are quite better as compare to ICSE.
* CBSE gives you scholarship every year if you score excellent.
* in primary education CBSE is focused on children development,they don't pressure children on study.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?