31st May 2015, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Should I study Diploma in CSE and B.Tech if secured 87% in 10th?

Respected Sir,
I have got 87% marks in my 10th and I want to do Computer Engineering course. So should I do Diploma in CSE and then B.Tech or should I do 12th?
Please tell me which is better for me? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study Diploma in CSE in any reputed college if completed 10th?
  2. To study in B.Sc should I take admission in any Diploma course if secured 41% in 10th?
  3. Is it possible to study Diploma in Civil Engineering if secured 50% in 10th WBBSE and 46997 rank in JEXPO?
  4. Can I study Diploma in Medicine if secured 50% in 10th?
  5. Am I eligible for TCS, Wipro, Accenture and other top companies having secured 67% in 10th, 59.83% in 12th and pursuing final year of CSE with a CGPA of 7.04? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 80% in 10th standard?
  7. Can I study Diploma in Architecture if secured 86% in 10th?
  8. Does Accenture considers 10th percentage for job recruitment to B.Tech(CSE) fresher?
  9. Percentage required in 10th standard to get admission in best diploma institute for CSE?
  10. Can I join TCS BPO if secured 71% in 10th, 51% in 12th and 72% in CSE Diploma course having 2 years of working experience in a BPO?
  11. Am I eligible to study B.Tech in Abroad if completed Diploma in CSE on 10th basis?
  12. Can I get admission to study Polytechnic Diploma course if secured 5.6 CGPA in 10th?
  13. Study Abroad for a candidate who has backlogs in Diploma in CSE?
  14. Which is better to study among Higher Secondary and Diploma in Engineering course for a candidate who has secured 87% in 10th? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible to study Diploma in IT course in Delhi if secured 80% in 10th?
  16. Syllabus and the entrance exam date after doing diploma in CSE?
  17. Can I get a job in IT companies after doing B.E CSE with 75%
  18. Am I eligible for IT companies? I have scored 68% in 10th, 7.5 CGPA in B.E CSE
31st May 2015, 08:56 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study Diploma in CSE and B.Tech if secured 87% in 10th?

Yes, it is best to study Diploma in CSE course and B.Tech course after completion of your 10th standard. By pursuing Diploma course, you can gain more practical knowledge and also you can find more job opportunities after completion of Diploma course when compared to opportunities available after completion of your 12th standard. To get admission in B.Tech course after completion of your three years Diploma course, you need to appear in Lateral Entry examinations like LEET/ECET/JELET examinations. By qualifying the entrance examination, you can get admission in second year of four years B.Tech course.
31st May 2015, 10:57 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, if you are interested to pursue Engineering course, then it is better to join in Diploma course, because joining in Diploma course will help you to gain practical knowledge and after the completion of diploma course, you should appear for Lateral entry exam, which is conducted in your state. If you qualify in such exam, you will get direct admission in second year of Engineering.
1st June 2015, 12:54 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

It all depends on you and the end result is same if you go for the Degree course which you should.
The best way to go forward is to complete Class 12 and then go for the B.Tech Course.
The course duration is same for both and it takes a total of 6 years.
The only disadvantage that you will have if you pursue the Diploma course is that you will not have the chance to join NIT and IIT.
So the decision is yours and you will have to think what you want to do.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?