8th August 2015, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure I need to follow to write the executive exam after completion of graduation?

I'm a b.com 2nd yr student & will complete my graduation in June. So which will be the first attempt of executive, which i can give & what will be the registration time? Can someone please provide me the information on the same soon?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to follow for doing post graduation in Pharmacology after completion of B.Pharm?
  2. What is the procedure to follow for completing the F.Y.BCom Graduation course which I stopped before completion?
  3. Can I apply for post graduation after completion of my BA graduation from YCMOU?
  4. What is the procedure to follow for getting admission in CS course after completion of Graduation course?
  5. What should I do to study abroad after completion of graduation?
  6. What is the procedure to follow to join Ph.D course after completion of MBA from Sikkim Manipal University?
  7. What is the procedure to follow for doing higher study in abroad after completion of 12th commerce course?
  8. Is it possible to do graduation without completion of 12th? What is the procedure followed for the same?
  9. Is it possible for me to get admission in FTII after completion of post graduation course?
  10. What is the procedure to do graduation right after completion of 10th from CBSE board? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the procedure to follow for getting admission in JNU after completion of 12th standard?
  12. What is the procedure I need to follow to study abroad after completion of diploma course?
  13. What should be the procedure which I need to follow up to do further studies in abroad after completion of 12th?
  14. What is the procedure to follow to become a school teacher after completion of B.Tech degree?
  15. What is the procedure to follow to apply for scholarship exam for doing Graduation?
  16. Am I eligible to do MBA course after completion of graduation 15 years back?
  17. Can I do masters in psychology after completion of graduation in English honors?
  18. What is the procedure to follow for applying Ph.D after completion of MCA?
10th August 2015, 11:33 AM
mrss

Default Re: What is the procedure I need to follow to write the executive exam after completion of graduation?

In order to register for the executive program of company secretary course,one should have complted Bachelor degree program in any discipline.However, if you have not yet attempted for the final year exam of your bachelor degree program on provisional basis.The last date to register for the executive program in order to write the june term and exam to be held in the year 2015 is 31-08-2015.

For further information and in order to register yourself, contact your nearest ICSI(Institute of company secretary of india)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?