12th October 2015, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

How and where to get the scholarship while doing MBBS 2nd year?

Scholarship for mbbs student 2nd year
Please give me information
How and where to get the scholarship while doing MBBS 2nd year? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same? Thanks!

6th December 2017, 04:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How and where to get the scholarship while doing MBBS 2nd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Scholarship for mbbs student 2nd year
Please give me information
How and where to get the scholarship while doing MBBS 2nd year? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same? Thanks!

Candidates have to apply online or offline for a scholarship while studying MBBS 2nd year. Most of the scholarships are offered to students from the 1st year of MBBS course, based on the marks scored in the 10+2 examination. Candidates who are studying in the second year of the MBBS course can apply for the Gaurav Foundation Scholarship. Candidates must be an Indian citizen and should be less than 35 years of age to avail the Gaurav Foundation Scholarship. Candidates must have scored at least 60% marks in all examinations (10th and 12th). Candidates who are studying in the 2nd year of the course also can apply for the Gaurav Foundation Scholarship. Gaurav Foundation Scholarship website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?