9th December 2015, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

How can I consult an employee of HCL for attending referral drive?

Hello,
I have got an e-mail regarding Referral Drive in HCL. I want to know that how I can consult with any employee of HCL so that I can attend this Drive? Please tell me asap.

26th December 2015, 06:52 PM
iphone5s

Default Re: How can I consult an employee of HCL for attending referral drive?

While making your resume at the bottom right side of the Resume, referral employee name is to be mentioned for the information sake. So, you need to mention the Employee referral name and information.

Once the resume will go to HR they will come to know about it.
And they will do according to the company norms.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Does HCL accept candidates with backlogs? Required percentage to eligible for HCL Recruitment? 17 22nd July 2020 11:04 AM
Which is better to join having selected in both HCL Technologies and Wipro WASE if HCL offering PG course to me? 1 13th June 2016 01:53 PM
Previous year placement papers for HCL? What is the eligibility criteria followed for HCL? 2 4th August 2015 09:22 PM
What are the rounds handled for the freshers to get placed in HCL? Eligibility of the candidate to attend the interview in HCL? 6 25th October 2013 01:14 AM
Eligibility criteria for B.E Mechanical to join as a fresher in HCL? How can I proceed for a job in HCL? 7 18th April 2013 09:15 PM