15th December 2015, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

List of Government institutes offering B.Sc in Fisheries in Kolkata? Scope and prospects in India and Abroad?

Respected Sir,
I would like to know that which are the Government institutes in Kolkata providing B.Sc in Fisheries? What is the scope and prospect in Fisheries in India and Abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available(In India and abroad) for Biotech students?
  2. What is the scope to do PG Automobile Designing? Institutes offering the course in India and Abroad?
  3. List of institutes in India offering B.Tech in nuclear physics? What is its scope in India and abroad?
  4. Is there any scope in pursuing BSc Aviation in India? What are the job prospects?
  5. List of companies in India or in Abroad offering job for nanotechnology students?
  6. Job oriented courses in telecommunication field? Institutes offering the course , fee structure, job scope in India and abroad?
  7. What is the procedure to follow for getting scholarship to do Masters in Fisheries in abroad?
  8. List of institutes offering msc in clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of both government and private colleges offering BSc Biotechnology in Kolkata?
  10. Scope of doing master of social work in India and Abroad? Which are the top universities offering this course in India and Abroad? Any aided programs available? Any separate government body?
  11. Which one is more valuable studying in India or in Abroad? Prospects of job in India for a candidate who has studied in Abroad?
  12. Procedure to choose Robotics branch in Government colleges? List of colleges offering the course? What is the scope if Robotics in India and Abroad?
  13. Scope of M.Sc in Renal science in India and Abroad?
  14. Can I do masters in life sciences in India or abroad?
  15. Eligibility for Fisheries course from a government college?
  16. which has more scope, MSc or MBA in India and Abroad?
  17. Colleges offering courses in Marin Law in India or Abroad? Eligibility for the course and the future prospects of the course?
  18. Scope of MS in Cyber Security course? Which are the colleges offering the course in India or Abroad?
1st July 2017, 12:49 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of Government institutes offering B.Sc in Fisheries in Kolkata? Scope and prospects in India and Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I would like to know that which are the Government institutes in Kolkata providing B.Sc in Fisheries? What is the scope and prospect in Fisheries in India and Abroad?
List of Government institutes offering B.Sc in Fisheries in Kolkata:

West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences, Kolkata
Contact no. 03325563450
Address: 37 & 68, Kshudiram Bose Sarani, Belgachia, Kolkata, West Bengal-700037
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?