23rd December 2015, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

What is the percentage required to do CA after 12th?

What is the percentage required to read ca after class 12? I got 55% marks in class 12 under the board of AHSEC?

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage required in 12th board exam for admission to Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course?
  2. What's percentage of 12th std is required in campus placement? I've secured 51% marks in 12th
  3. Minimum percentage required in 12th to appear for IIT? Do they consider overall percentage of 6 subjects or only PCM percentage? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is Mathematics necessary for CA? What is the percentage required in 12th standard?
  5. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BBA?
  6. Is a girl candidate with 0.5+ eyesight and 5ft and 1 inch height be eligible for Air Force? What is the percentage required in 12th?
  7. Minimum percentage required in 12th CBSE to get into IIM Ahmedabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Colleges in Dehradun for Aeronautical engineering after 12th standard? Percentage required?
  9. What is the minimum percentage required in 12th to become an Astronaut?
  10. Minimum percentage required for interior designing after 1th?
  11. How to take admission in DU? What is the percentage required in 12th
  12. Required percentage in 10th and 12th class to become IAS Officer?
  13. Minimum percentage required in 12th CBSE to apply for scholarship?
  14. Am i eligible for placements in MNC companies?
  15. What to study in USA after 12th for Planetary Science? Percentage required and exam to give?
  16. What is the percentage required to get the scholarship after scoring 89.2 in 12th?
  17. What is the percentage required in 12th for BA?
  18. Minimum percentage required in 12th and BBA to apply for IBPS exam? Detailed procedure of payment and documents required to apply? -- [New]
25th December 2015, 03:56 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the percentage required to do CA after 12th?

There is no such requirements for marks in your 12th standard, candidate just have to clear their +2 from a recognized University.

Therefore, you are very much eligible to pursue CA.
25th December 2015, 04:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You just need 50% marks in class 12th to become eligible for CA CPT which is the gateway for entering this course. Hence, you can get yourself registered for CA CPT through the official website because you are surely eligible.

You need to qualify CPT to become eligible for CA IPCC registration. You need to be very well prepared for this exam then only you can qualify it.
25th December 2015, 11:41 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the percentage required to read ca after class 12? I got 55% marks in class 12 under the board of AHSEC?
There is no such minimum marks required in 12th standard for Chartered Accountant course. You can either apply for Common Proficiency Test (CPT) or CA Foundation course.

Students who wish to pursue a Common Proficiency Test (CPT) or CA Foundation course can begin just after the 12th standard standard. he eligibility criteria for Intermediate course is Graduation in any discipline with not less than 60% of marks from a recognized university and 5% relaxation applicable for commerce stream students.

For more Information visit here - www.icai.org.in/
27th December 2015, 03:38 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

* Pass percentage ( 65%) is enough to do any course .
* In case your percentage is more than means you will have a concession in your fee of that particular course .
* If your percentage is more than 95 %
you can get scholarships ..
30th August 2021, 07:39 PM
Singhskomal

Yes you can apply for C.A ( Chartered accountant)
All the students who passed 12th exam are eligible for chartered accountant foundation(CPT)course. All stream are eligible for C.A.
Minimum 50% required in 12th to become C.A.
Graduate or postgraduate can skip foundation and can directly register at the intermediate level ICAI procedure for C.A.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?