29th June 2016, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Is MCA candidate eligible to study Ph.D from IIT Roper? Eligibility criteria for it?

Hello sir, I have completed MCA and now I want to do Ph.D. So, please tell me can a MCA candidate having 60% marks study Ph.D from IIT Roper? Eligibility criteria to study Ph.D from IIT Roper?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for PhD from IIT Delhi after MCA? Is MCA equivalent to PhD?
  2. Eligibility criteria and selection procedure to study MCA in IIT Kharagpur? Syllabus of entrance exam for it? Cut off marks of previous year?
  3. Eligibility to do PhD in Physics in IIT-Bombay for a candidate who has secured 53.6% in M.Sc?
  4. Eligibility to study PhD for an MCA postgraduate?
  5. Am I eligible for Ph.D from IITs after doing MCA and BCA course? What is the procedure to take admission?
  6. Should I have to appear in NET to study PhD in IIT-Madras if completed M.Sc(Chemistry)? Eligibility to get admission?
  7. For admission in PhD only post graduation score matters? Criteria for MCA holder for admission in IITs?
  8. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in IIT or NIT after completion of MCA with 76 percentage marks?
  9. Is it mandatory to complete MCA course to do Ph.D?
  10. Prerequisite to do PhD in IIT? Whether IIT offer part time PhD? What about candidate self employed and want to pursue PhD in IIT?
  11. Eligibility criteria for PhD in Mathematics after MCA?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D course if I have completed MCA in part time mode?
  13. Eligibility to study PhD in Shivaji University for a M.Phil(Physics) candidate of Mumbai University?
  14. Which is better stream to study in PhD for MCA candidate
  15. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Computer Application for MCA candidate?
  16. Eligibility to study MCA in abroad?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria for pursuing MCA after completing B.Sc? Which entrance exam is required? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to prepare for Ph.D after completion of M.Com? -- [New]
2nd July 2016, 09:41 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is MCA candidate eligible to study Ph.D from IIT Roper? Eligibility criteria for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed MCA and now I want to do Ph.D. So, please tell me can a MCA candidate having 60% marks study Ph.D from IIT Roper? Eligibility criteria to study Ph.D from IIT Roper?
Yes, MCA candidates are eligible for IIT Ropar. But you should qualify in GATE exam.

Minimum educational qualification required for Ph.D course is masters degree with above 55% from a recognized board.

There are no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?