30th June 2016, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Can I get an Education Loan from City Union Bank to study B.Sc(Nursing)? Procedure to apply?

Hello Sir,
I have passed 12th with PCB and secured 87.4% marks. I want to study B.Sc(Nursing). Can I get an Education Loan from City Union Bank for this course? What is the procedure for applying an Education Loan in this Bank?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any age limit to apply for an Education Loan in City Union Bank?
  2. Can I get concession on Interest rate of City Union Bank Education Loan being a female student?
  3. Detailed information about Union Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech? How much extra percentage they charge for Education Loan?
  4. Whether City Union Bank offer an Education Loan to study B.Sc(IT) in Punjab Technical University affiliated institute?
  5. Does Union Bank sponsor an Education Loan to study Hotel Management in Bangalore for a candidate of Kolkata?
  6. Does Union Bank sponsor an Education Loan to study Hotel Management in Bangalore for a candidate of Kolkata?
  7. How to apply to get an education loan from Union Bank of India? Maximum time allowed to repay the loan?
  8. List of colleges of Delhi NCR with fees to study MBA in HR? Procedure to get an education loan from Dena Bank and Union Bank? -- [New]
  9. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of India? Interest rates charges against an Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  10. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in IIT?
  11. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  12. In which bank should I apply for an education loan among SBI, ICICI and BOI? Procedure to apply for it?
  13. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  14. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Punjab & Sind Bank to study Abroad?
  16. Procedure to apply for an education loan at Gramin Bank?
  17. Which bank is best to apply for an education loan to study in Australia? Procedure and conditions for it?
  18. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
3rd July 2016, 04:19 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan from City Union Bank to study B.Sc(Nursing)? Procedure to apply?

Yes, definitely you can get an Education loan from City Union Bank to study B.Sc. (Nursing) course, if you have secured admission in recognised college through entrance test/ merit basis. The City Union Bank also offer Education loan to Management candidates for pursuing their higher studies.

You can apply for Education loan in City Union Bank by filling online application form at http://www.cityunionbank.com/english/OnlineApp.aspx. It is best to contact any City Union Bank to know complete details about the Education loan before filling up the online application form.
3rd July 2016, 07:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan from City Union Bank to study B.Sc(Nursing)? Procedure to apply?

If you have got confirmed admission in B.Sc Nursing at a recognized college then surely you can apply for education loan at any bank. If you fulfill the criteria and documents then surely you will be eligible for loan.

You need to have a guarantor along with all the documents required to apply for loan at the nearest branch.
3rd July 2016, 11:03 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can definitely get education loan from City Union Bank in order to pursue B.Sc in Nursing. You need to get admission in a well recognized institute to avail education loan. You need to approach the nearby branch of City Union Bank to your residence when you get admission call from a well recognized institute. Approach the branch with the prospectus, admission letter and fee structure of the concerned institute. Contact the branch manager and get to know the details of education loan scheme. Get to know all the terms and conditions, your eligibility and formalities which you need to do. Act as per the instructions from the concerned bank to get your education loan sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?