13th April 2017, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Merchant navy job after completion of English honors graduation?

Sir/Mam, I am now graduate with English Honors and I have inclination to fit my job in merchant navy career. So, what are the course in this career in which I will be eligible with my afore mentioned qualification. please aid me...!!!

Related Questions:
  1. Which field to choose after 12th having interest in Software Engineering and Merchant Navy?
  2. BA in English honors after completing 12th in PSEB?
  3. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of diploma course?
  4. Am I eligible to join merchant navy after completion of diploma course?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for merchant navy after graduation in commerce?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for merchant navy after completion of diploma in electronics? What is the procedure followed to apply for Merchant Navy?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for English Honors Graduation after completion of Higher secondary?
  8. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to join merchant navy after graduation if I am 28 years age old?
  10. Information for joining Ship Construction of India after 12th with PCM?
  11. Can I join merchant navy after completion of 12th in Arts stream?
  12. What should I do next after completion of my diploma course in Electronics? Am I eligible for Merchant Navy?
  13. Is it possible for me to apply for Merchant Navy if I have not completed my graduation yet?
  14. Can I join Merchant Navy after Graduation if I secure less than 60% marks in 12th?
  15. Am I eligible to join merchant navy after completion of B.Sc graduation course with 54% marks?
  16. Am I eligible for Merchant Navy course after the completion of BE in CSE?
  17. Is merchant navy comes under private sector? What are the steps followed to apply for the job in merchant navy?
  18. Am I eligible to join merchant navy after completion of B.A honours graduation and 12th in PCME?
15th April 2017, 10:08 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Merchant navy job after completion of English honors graduation?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Merchant Navy after completion of English honors Graduation course. Yes, if you are really interested to join Navy, then I am sure joining this Merchant Navy would be beneficial for finding better career for you. As any stream in Graduation is accepted and it means any graduate can go with this Merchant Navy as there is a scope for any graduate background candidate. In general, the basic educational qualification required to join Merchant Navy is "Graduation" or Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?