6th November 2016, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Will my improvement exam marks in 12th be considered for government jobs?

Hello Sir, in 12th I got 45% marks but after improvement in 3 subjects, I got 55% of marks. So, can I apply for any government vacancies, where they want more then 50% marks in 12th?

6th November 2016, 07:46 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will my improvement exam marks in 12th be considered for government jobs?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for government jobs after improving your 12th standard marks. If you improve your aggregate or marks of your 12th standard by appearing in improvement examinations then, your improvement examination marks will be finally considered as your 12th standard examination marks. So, if you get good score in 12th standard examinations then, you can apply for government jobs.
7th November 2016, 12:30 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will my improvement exam marks in 12th be considered for government jobs?

Yes, it will be very much considered for government job, there is no such problem in it. You can apply for various government examination or vacancies and can avail the post after clearing the examination. There is no such problem in it, so you need not worry about it.
7th November 2016, 02:35 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can apply for the Government jobs after the improvement examination.
Since you have appeared in the improvement examination and positively scored 55% of marks in it, so your improvement examination marks will be considered for further studies and Government jobs.
So, you can apply for Government jobs on the basis of improvement examination marks.
8th November 2016, 01:44 PM
pruthvi12dba

Yes you are eligible for the government jobs which held in the academic year.

* And they will consider your present marks only previous marks are not valid now.
* Many government jobs are required for minimum 50% in 12 now a days it is common thing.
* Do not make any confusion and apply govt jobs in which sector you needed.
* Then do further studies for your bright career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?