8th January 2017, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Which course should I pursue to become a Dentist after completing class 12th?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing it I want to become a Dentist so I want to know which course should I pursue to become a Dentist after completing class 12th? What are the steps to be taken after class 12th to become a Dentist? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which courses can I pursue after completing class 12th (Arts)? Can I pursue BA and Polytechnic Diploma together after 12th? -- [New]
  2. Is it possible to pursue M.Sc IT after completing class 12th with Commerce stream?
  3. What are the courses that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Commerce) with Economics? Can I pursue CA course?
  4. Should I pursue BBA or B.Com without Maths after completing class 12th to become an Income Tax Officer?
  5. Scope as a Dentist after BDS? Is switching career from a Dentist a good option? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which course should I pursue after completing class 12th (BPCM)? How can I apply for the course?
  7. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th Science (PCMB)?
  8. Can I pursue Psychology after completing class 12th (Commerce)? Which Colleges in Mumbai offers Psychology course and how much should I score in class 12th for admission?
  9. How can I pursue BBA course after completing class 12th? How many subjects are there in the course?
  10. Which courses are available that I can pursue after completing class 12th (PCMC) except Engineering?
  11. Which course will be better for me to pursue after completing class 12th with Biology?
  12. Can I pursue Economics honours form DU after completing class 12th?
  13. Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc after completing class 12th in Vocational stream?
  14. Can I pursue MBBS directly after completing class 12th? How many exams do I have to write?
  15. Can I pursue D.Pharmacy course from Karnataka after completing class 12th?
  16. Can I get a Government job after completing class 12th or do I need to pursue further studies to get a job?
  17. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Commerce with Maths) which can enable me to learn and earn together?
  18. How can I pursue Hotel Management course after completing class 12th?
9th January 2017, 06:46 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which course should I pursue to become a Dentist after completing class 12th?

After completion of your intermediate in PCB group from a recognized university you can give National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test for pursuing BDS course. After qualifying in this exam you will be called for the counselling. Seat will be allotted to you on the basis of your rank, filled choice and availability of seats. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?