28th February 2017, 10:53 AM
KRISHNA RAJULE

Can a Maharashtra born student studying in Karnataka write MHCET exam?

Respected Sir, I was Born in Maharashtra and studied till class 1 and then I shifted to Karnataka for studies. I have a OBC Certificate, Domicile and NCL of Maharashtra so I want to know can a Maharashtra born student studying in Karnataka write MHCET exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to write MHCET exam if I am from other state and studying 11th and 12th in Maharashtra?
  2. Am I eligible to write Karnataka, CET? I am studying in 12th from Goa but my parents belong to Karnataka. I was born in Karnatka
  3. Will I be eligible to write KCET this year if I was born in Karnataka and have completed more than 7 years of education in Karnataka? What is the eligibility criteria for COMEDK exam?
  4. Am I eligible to write Maharashtra CET? I was born in Maharashtra but studied outside Maharashtra up to 12th standard
  5. Am I eligible for all 2300 seats in MHCET? What is the eligibility for it?
  6. Can I write KCET exam this year while studying in 2nd PUC in Karnataka?
  7. Can my son get benefit of reservation in Karnataka, if he has a domicile of Maharashtra?
  8. Is CETK necessary for the admission in B.Arch to study in Karnataka or NATA is enough?
  9. Can I avail reservation of Maharashtra State if I am born here?
  10. Am I eligible to write Karnataka, CET exam? I am pursuing my 12th from Goa but my parents belong to Karnataka
  11. Are students with Maharashtra domicile given higher preference in MHCET exam?
  12. Eligibility criteria to give MHT CET for students whose parents have Maharashtra Domicile but born and studied in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I appear for the upcoming MHT CET exam if my birth place is Malegoan in Maharashtra?
  14. Can I write KCET/NATA exam if my parents are born and have studied in Karnataka until 12thPUC) in Tamilnadu
  15. Am I eligible for MHT CET if born in Pune and Studied 12th in Maharashtra?
  16. Am I eligible to write KCET PG entrance exam?
  17. My daughter was born in Maharashtra but studied outside Maharashtra,can she give MHT CET?
  18. Am I eligible to write KCET 2016 exam if I started continuing 6th standard from Karnataka?
11th December 2017, 08:02 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a Maharashtra born student studying in Karnataka write MHCET exam?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for MHCET examination conducted for admission in various courses in the state universities.

Candidates of Indian origin are eligible to appear in examination. There is reservation of seats for candidates with domicile of Maharashtra.

So, you can appear in examination according to your qualification.
4th October 2020, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a Maharashtra born student studying in Karnataka write MHCET exam?

I born in Maharashtra and I completed my 10th in Maharashtra board. Then I studied puc science in Karnataka. Now I am studying BSc PCM in Karnataka only .but I am facing problems of documents. What can I do sir?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?