1st May 2017, 02:06 PM
Shekasan

Can I get seat in any government colleges of Maharashtra having 64 marks in JEE Main?

Sir I scored 64 marks in Jee main 2017, can I get admission in any government college at Maharashtra. If yes, then how? Please tell the procedure in detail

Related Questions:
  1. What are the possibilities for me to get a seat in government colleges after scoring 66 in JEE Mains?
  2. Can i get admission in any Government college of Kerala after scoring 61% marks in JEE Main?
  3. How much marks is expected in JEE Main exams to get seat in good engineering colleges?
  4. Marks required to get MBBS/BDS seat in government colleges of Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to do aerospace after passing 2nd PUC or IIT mains?
  6. List of best Government affiliated Engineering colleges for an SC candidate who has scored 38 marks in JEE Main and secured 75% in 12th?
  7. How much minimum marks in required in JEE main to get admission in a government aeronautical engineering college in Maharashtra?
  8. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in IIST? How much I should try to get in through JEE Main?
  9. List of state and central government colleges after getting 150 marks in JEE Main
  10. List of Government colleges which offer B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering in India? Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to get admission?
  11. How to get admission in B.Tech after scoring 150 marks in JEE?
  12. Whether a candidate is eligible to appear in Jee Main on behalf of MP-PET if exhausted 3 chances for applying in colleges of Madhya Pradesh?
  13. Qualifying marks in JEE Main? Suitable books for preparation?
  14. Can I get admission in any government college if scored 61 marks in JEE Mains and expecting 85% in 12th CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Admission in governemnt engineering colleges of Aurangabad is possible with 40 marks in JEE Main?
  16. JEE Main Cut off marks for OBC candidate to take admission in IIT colleges?
  17. How can I join in Aeronauical Engineering after passing inter with 92.3%
  18. Is my Tamilnadu SC certificate valid in Maharashtra?
15th May 2017, 02:33 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get seat in any government colleges of Maharashtra having 64 marks in JEE Main?

The cut off marks for general candidate was 81 marks this year and it was 49 marks for OBC and even lesser for SC/ST candidates.

If you belong to general or OBC category then there is no chance of getting admission in any government colleges of Maharashtra. SC/ST candidates with 64 marks can participate in counselling process but they will also not get admission in top colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?