6th November 2017, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Tips to become a successful IPS officer? Can I give IPS officer exam in Kannada language?

Hello Sir/Mam, I am siddu from vijayapur sir I want to join IPS please help me, sir. Sir IPS how many languages are in IPS and its possible for write exam in Kannada and how many exams are there and its how many marks and how becoming an IPS officer? Sir, please send its details to my Gmail, please. Thank you!

7th November 2017, 08:15 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to become a successful IPS officer? Can I give IPS officer exam in Kannada language?

These are the tips which you can follow in order to crack the civil services exam in order to become IPS officer:

The first step to test oneself in civil services examinations is preliminary exam and the exam paper will be segregated into 2 sections paper 1 and Paper 2 and both the papers would carry 200 marks each.

Since preliminary examination does not require an in-depth focus under each subject hence it is suggested that students should concentrate on reading NCERT High School textbooks and along with this UPSC wants candidates to be loaded with facts regarding the past and current events.

Firstly the candidates should focus on easy questions and the candidates should leave the difficult questions. The difficult questions can be performed later on and also the candidates should make only intelligent gases and not random gusses. Now the focus should be on revision and not uncovering new topics.
Practice as many test papers as possible.
Keep yourself updated with current affairs and also past events and if there is a coaching institute and if you feel that you are in need of coaching then join a good reputed Institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?