6th December 2017, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Process to apply for study Visa of Australia as per my IELTS score?

I got 75% in non medical passed out this year 2017 in IELTS. I got 5.5 bands each in every module and overall I got 5.5. I want to apply for Australia student Visa. Am I eligible or not?

7th December 2017, 08:32 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process to apply for study Visa of Australia as per my IELTS score?

You are eligible to apply for study visa of Australia only, if you have secured admission in any course in a recognised Australian university. You will get admission in the Australian university based on your TOEFL/ IELTS examinations score and Bachelor's degree marks. It is best to have at least 6 or 6.5 bands in IELTS examination to get admission in best Australian universities and for getting study visa of Australia.
8th December 2017, 05:20 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process to apply for study Visa of Australia as per my IELTS score?

You can definitely apply for study Visa of Australia after getting admission in a respective University of Australia to purse certain degree course.
The admission is based on the marks scored in the IELTS examination.
You will require IELTS score card to get admission in different Universities and to apply for the study Visa of Australia.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?