3rd March 2018, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Is it difficult to apply for Education Loan to study MBA(International Business) in IIFT if worked in Accenture for 2 months?

I have got admission in Indian Institute of Foreign Trade for MBA in International Business program. I have also got job in Accenture through campus placement. I have worked 2 months in Accenture in Bangalore. Now, I want to quit my job and study in IIFT by taking education loan. So, working for 2 months creates problems for taking education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan last year of Executive-MBA in IIFT, Kolkata?
  2. How can I apply for Student Loan for my son's education in Australia while working there?
  3. Is it difficult to get an Education Loan with bad CIBIL record?
  4. Procedure and total fee to study MBA(International Business) in IIFT?
  5. Is there any difficulty to get Student Loan to study MBA in Symbiosis for an employee of Accenture?
  6. List of Banks offering Education Loan to study PG Diploma in Business Administration
  7. Is there any difficulty to get Education Loan to study MBA for an employee of Mindtree?
  8. Is it difficult to get Education Loan to study MBA in India for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan?
  9. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan in Bank of Maharashtra to study BBA? Is there any processing charge? -- [New]
  10. Can I apply to get an Education Loan against my academics certificates to study MBA in International Business?
  11. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Diploma in Business(Advanced) Level 6 in Newzealand?
  12. Can I take Education Loan against my wife IT File to study MBA in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get benefit to apply for Education Loan for study MBA if working in Infosys Technologies?
  14. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  15. Can I get an Education Loan for remaining trimesters being a part time Executive MBA(International Business) 5th trimester candidate?
  16. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan to study MD in US for married woman? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan to study MD in UK for married woman?
  18. Can I apply for an education loan along with extra money for Laptop?
24th September 2022, 05:11 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it difficult to apply for Education Loan to study MBA(International Business) in IIFT if worked in Accenture for 2 months?

Eligibility for getting education loan

Must be an Indian National
Must have got confirmed admission in a reputed college
Must have taken admission in any technical/professional/ medical/degree/certificate course
Must have secured admission on the basis of entrance exam or merit.

Those who fulfill above eligibility criteria are eligible for education loan, irrespective of where they worked or presently working.
If you have got confirmation letter for MBA , then you can easily apply for loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?