24th April 2018, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Is there any difficulty to get Education Loan to study MBA for an employee of Mindtree?

Hello everyone, I am working in Mindtree through my BTech Degree. But I got selected for MBA program in Xavier Institute of Management through XAT. I want to get an Education Loan for doing MBA in this institute. I have been working from 7 months in Accenture. So, is there any problem for me? I am going to quit work and starting to study MBA.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any difficulty to get Education Loan to study MBA for an employee of Mindtree?
  2. Is there any difficulty to get Education Loan to study MBA in Madras University for an employee of Capgemini? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is there any difficulty to reapply for Education Loan to study MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Bank offers Education Loan to an employee for studying MBA course?
  5. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBA in ICFAI University being an employee? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is there any difficulty to get Student Loan to study MBA in Symbiosis for an employee of Accenture?
  7. Can I get an Education Loan to study MBA in ICFAI University, Tripura being an employee?
  8. Can I get an Education Loan without co-borrower/co-applicant to study MBA being an MNC employee? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get concession in Education loan if my father is a tax paying government employee?
  10. Is there any difficulty to get Education Loan if dropped a year to study B.Tech?
  11. List of Banks offering an Education Loan to TCS employee for MBA course -- [New]
  12. Can I get concession in an Education loan if my father is a tax paying Government employee? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility to get an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MBA in UK? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is it possible to get an Education Loan again to study MBA if already taken for B.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
  16. Requirements to apply for an Education Loan for a private employee to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Conditions to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA?
  18. Can I get Education Loan to study MBA if taken Personal Loan and maintaining Credit Card?
11th June 2018, 01:51 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any difficulty to get Education Loan to study MBA for an employee of Mindtree?

No, you will not have any problem to get Education Loan for doing MBA course. Eligibility to get education loan are as follows.

You should have an Indian Nationals.
You should have a secured admission to a higher education course recognized by government.

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 07:33 PM. Reason: Remove @
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?