16th April 2018, 02:39 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BEd for a candidate with 56% in Physics and 35% in Maths & Chemistry of BSc(H)?

Hi everyone, I have score 56% marks in Honours subject that is Physics in BSc. But I have scored 35% marks in Chemistry & Mathematics. So, I am eligible o not for studying BEd course? Please reply to me asap.

23rd April 2018, 09:40 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BEd for a candidate with 56% in Physics and 35% in Maths & Chemistry of BSc(H)?

The full form of B.Ed is Bachelor of Education.

Eligibility criteria for B.Ed course:

1. You must have done bachelor's degree from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for examination of B.Ed.

2. Minimum aggregate percentage of marks required in bachelor's degree is 50%.

If your aggregate is greater than 50% then you can apply for B.Ed course without any doubt.
24th April 2018, 09:07 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BEd for a candidate with 56% in Physics and 35% in Maths & Chemistry of BSc(H)?

B.Ed refers to Bachelor of Education and same is a professional degree course required by those who are looking to become teachers in any recognized schools.

The minimum education required for pursuing B.Ed degree course, is a bachelor degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks overall ( considering both Honours subject and subsidiary subjects ) from a recognized university.

So, as far as you are concerned about your eligibility to pursue B.Ed degree course then you are eligible if your overall marks at graduation degree (i.e; marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematis ) sums upto 50% otherwise not.
11th June 2021, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

I completed my back electronics. May I eligible to study physics in bed.
16th June 2021, 11:58 AM
Iffa0786

B.Sc + B.Ed is an undergraduate dual degree which is of a total of 4 years duration and provides an integrated course of Bachelor of Science and Bachelors of Education. The main aim of this course is to provide extensive knowledge in various Science subjects including Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology.

Eligibility for B.sc+B.ed:-10+2 pass in any stream
Minimum percentage:-50%

Undergraduate (Dual degree)
4 years (8 semesters)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?