6th August 2018, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

Can I get relaxation in UPSC-IAS recruitment being a female candidate?

Hello everyone, I want to become an IPS Officer. I am studying in 1st year of BA with Political Science and I am a female candidate. I would like to know that can I get relaxation, if I apply for UPSC-IPS recruitment? Kindly tell me asap.

7th August 2018, 01:31 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get relaxation in UPSC-IAS recruitment being a female candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to become an IPS Officer. I am studying in 1st year of BA with Political Science and I am a female candidate. I would like to know that can I get relaxation, if I apply for UPSC-IPS recruitment? Kindly tell me asap.
Yes, height and weight standards are different for female candidates during recruitment of IPS Officers through Civil Services Exam.

Here is the physical standards required for female candidates.

Weight standards required for UPSC IPS exam is mentioned below.
7th August 2018, 08:18 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get relaxation in UPSC-IAS recruitment being a female candidate?

There is no special relaxation in age for female candidates in Civil Service examination conducted by UPSC.

Educational qualification - Bachelor degree from a recognised university. Final year candidates can apply for the examination.

The examination is conducted for recruitment as an I.A.S, I.P.S, I.F.S etc. The age limit is 21-32 years relaxation for reserved category. The examination is conducted in three stages - Preliminary, Mains, and Interview.

For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
7th August 2018, 08:58 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

I.A.S is Indian Administrative Service for selection you have to appear and qualify in Civil Service Examination conducted by UPSC.

The eligibility to appear in examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. The age limit is 21-32 with relaxation for reserved category in upper age limit.

There is no special relaxation for female candidates in age limit. So, you have to appear and qualify in examination for the final selection. To get more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?