26th July 2011, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus for GRE Exam to do M.Tech from Germany or London?

hi me doing b.tech...its my last year..i want to do m.tech from germany or london.
plz help me by telling me the slybuss of gre.

Related Questions:
  1. Which exam do I need to clear for doing MS in Germany? What is the fee structure and scholarships available? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of colleges with fee structure and scholarship to pursue M.Tech in Germany? Procedure to apply for GRE and GMAT? Examination date, maximum attempts and syllabus of GRE and GMAT?
  3. Should I have to appear in GRE for study MS in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech(CSE)?
  4. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  5. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  6. Details of GRE syllabus and Scholarship?
  7. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  8. Which exam to write GRE or IELTS to study MS in Germany?
  9. What are the scopes available for biotech in Germany and London? List of the top colleges in Germany and London for the same? I am in B.Sc, 2nd year with biotech stream
  10. In which entrance exam should I appear among GRE and IELTS to study MS in Mechanical Engineering in Germany?
  11. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  12. Which course can I do in Germany after doing B.Pharmacy in India -- [New]
  13. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany?
  14. Can I do MS in Germany after passing IELS exam? Is GRE needed? What is the exam portion?
  15. In which entrance exam should I appear among GRE and IELTS to study MS in Germany?
  16. Which exam to answer to do MS in Germany, TOEFL, GRE, ILFS?
  17. Is GRE better or GATE for studies in Germany being financially weak?
  18. Should I have to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany if appearing in IELTS?
4th August 2011, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for GRE Exam to do M.Tech from Germany or London?

what is the syllbus for ece students to do m.tech in abroad
29th June 2012, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

hi........
i am an student of b-tech final year.........
my branch is Electronics instrumentation & control system.........
i wanna do my m-tech from america .......
so plz guide me.............
thankssss
16th August 2012, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

i wanna do m.tech from germany...plz tell me about scholarship
8th September 2012, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

hi...now iam in final yr of b.e., i wanna do mtech frm germany,plz tell me abt gre exam syllabus...
13th September 2013, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

i had completed my BTECh.i want to write ielts for MTECH to study in abroad so please tell me the syllabus
1st October 2013, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

i am doing b.e in cse branch.i want to do m.tech from london.so tell me abt gre exam syllabus
21st December 2015, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

I am studying btech civil engineering I want to do mtech in us what's ur syllabus to prepare for gre
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?