26th October 2011, 11:55 AM
samya ranjan

Best engineering entrance exams? What is the eligibility criteria for it?

what are the best engineering entrance exams in India ? please give their eligibility also

Related Questions:
  1. Which MBA entrance exam can I appear after scoring 80% in 3rd year? Eligibility criteria of all the entrance exams?
  2. Procedure to get admission in B.Tech course in India for a candidate who has completed 12th in Abroad?
  3. Can I appear for PCS entrance exam? What is the eligibility criteria?
  4. Best engineering entrance exams? What is the eligibility criteria for it?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria of TIFR and ISRO entrance exams for Diploma holder in E&TC Engineering?
  6. Information regarding Entrance Exams and the Eligibility Criteria to do MDS outside India?
  7. Eligibility criteria for doing B.Ed course in DU? Can I sit for entrance exams of B.ed while pursuing B.Ed? Colleges offering the course?
  8. Should I have to study BBA to apply for MBA?
  9. After 12th how can i get admission for Biotechnology in Punjab? How to apply for admission in a good reputed college?
  10. PO eligibility? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility criteria and exams conducted by ICAR?
  12. How is the career in aerounatical engineering? What entrance exams I need to give?
  13. Can I do Ph.D after completing B.Com? I am pursuing B.Com
  14. Which universities offering M.Sc in Genetic Engineering in Bangalore and Pune? Eligibility criteria for this course? Which Entrance Exams to appear for getting admission to this course?
  15. Details for the MS Computer science admission in Harvard University?
  16. Colleges in India offering B.Tech in Astrophysics? Entrance exams and eligibility criteria?
  17. Can I appear for UPSC exam after completing my MBA course in HR?
  18. Eligibility for Ph.D through NET exam? -- [New]
27th October 2011, 01:19 PM
abhin91
Member+

Default Re: Best engineering entrance exams? What is the eligibility criteria for it?

IITJEE for admission into IITs and AIEEE for admissions into NITs are the two best engineering entrance exams.
for IITJEE eligibility please visit:
http://www.jee.iitb.ac.in/eligibility.htm
I am attaching here the AIEEE brochure
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AIEEE 2011 Information Brochure.pdf(477.6 KB, 54 views)
15th December 2011, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best engineering entrance exams? What is the eligibility criteria for it?

i have secured 56.6% in my 12th in2010,which engineering forms i am eligible to fill?
25th February 2012, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

which archetect engineering exams forms i am eligible to fill different universities?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?