30th October 2011, 10:14 PM
rahulsnair

What's the eligibility criteria and selection procedure for joining Air Force? Currently I am studying in 11th

I am Rahul.S.Nair.
I am doing my 11th standard in Loyola Academy secunderabad ( Andhra Pradesh ).I would like to know the criteria , eligibility , procedures for having a carrier in Air Force.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the criteria of Air Force selection?
  3. In which entrance exam I have to appear to join in Indian Air Force being a B.E.(ECE) final year student? Selection procedure of Indian Air Force?
  4. Procedure for joining India Air Force after 12th standard with PCM?
  5. Is there any IAF open recruitment rally in North-East Circle? Where is the exact place?
  6. Procedure for joining NTPC and eligibility criteria?
  7. Air Force for Women in Technical Branch? When will be the forms available? Criteria for selection? Is Group Discussion a part of selection procedure?
  8. Is it possible to become a Pilot after joining Indian Air Force as Airman in X Group? What is the selection Procedure?
  9. What to do after 12th PCB to join Indian Air Force? Procedure for joining NDA?
  10. When will the IAF exam be held this year? Can I apply for EKT exam? What is the exam date?
  11. If I join Air Force or Army School for admission in +2 will it help me to join Air Force? -- [New]
  12. How to become a Pilot in Indian Air Force?
  13. Procedure for joining in Indian Army and Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BE?
  14. How can I join in Indian Air Force after studying 11th class in AP?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria asked for Navy? Am I eligible to apply if I have completed diploma in electronics and telecom?
  16. What is the minimum eligibility criteria asked for joining as fighter pilot in Indian Air Force?
  17. What is the procedure to join Air Force? I am studying 3-2 B.Tech
  18. How to join Indian Air Force after passing 9th
25th April 2012, 08:51 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria and selection procedure for joining Air Force? Currently I am studying in 11th

In order to join Indian Air force, you should complete 12th class. You should pursue 12th class in science stream to join Air Force. You should opt for Physics, Chemistry and mathematics as major subjects in 12th class. Male candidates who are un married can only join Air force. Women can join Short Service Commission. Minimum age limit to join Air force is 16.5 years. Those who are above 19 years cannot join this defense wing. You need to appear for NDA exam conducted by UPSC as part of this. You need to qualify in this exam to attend final selection procedures like Physical Test and Personal Interview.
2nd September 2012, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria and selection procedure for joining Air Force? Currently I am studying in 11th

what course should i take to join for IAF after completing 12th with PCMC?
9th July 2014, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligible criteria for girls to take up under officer air force exam in indian airforce
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?