13th December 2010, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Minimum qualification required for Assam Civil Services exam? How to apply for the exam?

SIR,i want to know what is the minimum qualification for Assam civil service exam?. and how to apply for it.

14th December 2010, 12:35 AM
ramakant sharma

Smile Re: Minimum qualification required for Assam Civil Services exam? How to apply for the exam?

Hello dear

minimum qualification required is the aspirant must be graduate from government recognized university for more details please visit

http://assamgovt.nic.in/departments/personal_dept.asp

all the best
14th December 2010, 12:58 AM
mini rani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Minimum qualification required for Assam Civil Services exam? How to apply for the exam?

hi!

The following Examinations are conducted by the Assam Public Service Commission (APSC):

1. Combined Competitive Examination - As per requisition of the Govt. of Assam for recruitment in various posts to the Civil Services, advertisement is generally published through print media inviting applications in prescribed form

2. Departmental Examinations - The APSC also has to conduct Departmental Examinations in every six month for different categories of Govt. officers including All India Service Officers serving under the Govt. of Assam. For this purpose, APSC advertises seeking applications from the intending candidates through all leading news papers of Assam.

For details visit: http://apsc.nic.in
14th December 2010, 07:26 AM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Minimum qualification required for Assam Civil Services exam? How to apply for the exam?

hello friend

most of the govt exams will have the minimum qualification as

any degree from the indian university

nationality should be indian

and age should be of 21 years

and max age limit is 30 years

all the best

~aditya~
14th December 2010, 04:38 PM
lavanyaratala

Default Re: Minimum qualification required for Assam Civil Services exam? How to apply for the exam?

yoi should complete any degree and should have a minimum age of 21 years to appear for civil services examination
14th December 2010, 09:18 PM
raja jeganathan

The following Examinations are conducted by the APSC:

Combined Competitive Examination
Departmental Examinations
Combined Competitive Examination
As per requisition of the Govt. of Assam for recruitment in various posts to the Civil Services, advertisement is generally published through print media inviting applications in prescribed form. The written examination consists of two stages:

The Preliminary
The Main Examination
Preliminary Examination
The examination consists of two papers of two hours duration each. This examination is meant to serve as screening test only. The marks obtained in the preliminary examination by the candidates who are declared qualified for admission to Main examination are not counted for determining the final selection. The questions are of multiple choice objective types:

for more details

http://apsc.nic.in/exam.asp
14th December 2010, 09:46 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

I am giving the link of Assam PSC official website.you will get all details like syllabus,form,application procedure,eligibility and many more in this website http://apsc.nic.in/exam.asp

all the best.
15th December 2010, 10:41 PM
mishra245

you can visit this link for more information...............

http://apsc.nic.in/exam.asphttp://apsc.nic.in/exam.asp
22nd December 2010, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Madam
I am a student pursuing MBA(2nd Sem passed).Could you please help me know about how and when to apply for the forthcomming ACS exam.
2nd January 2011, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

M a BAMS Dr wrkin in a rural area..can i apply for APSC n whats d procedure.
2nd January 2011, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i want to know what is the miniumum qualification for assam civil service exam and how to apply for it?
12th January 2011, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

i just wanted to ask if the exams are being held for 2011,and im actually looking to apply for the post of dsp,and i know that i have to sit for my acs exams for that,so can someone just guide me how to apply and sit for the exams,
26th January 2011, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

percentage required to give the exam
31st January 2011, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

What is the salary of a Assam Civil Service Officer?
Ashraf
17th February 2011, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i m a final year student of degree course.i m willing to appear the acs examination.so i wud like to know the dates when these exams are held n the syllabus for these exams.what are procedures for applying to these exam in details.
20th April 2011, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Madam
I am a student pursuing B.Sc(IT) (2nd Sem passed).Could you please help me know about how and when to apply for the forthcomming ACS exam.

My email id is " [email protected] ".
Dear sir/madam please mail me the details of this course and I am stil waiting for your responds .
3rd May 2011, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,can u kindly give me the proper address of apsc office in guwahati
???
15th May 2011, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

i am student of Bsc. final year can i apply for pcs exam
18th May 2011, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

what are the top three ranked post under ACS?
21st May 2011, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

minimum qualification and parcentage to give the civil eng
24th May 2011, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

what percentage one must acquire in degree level to qualify for assam civil service?Where can i find the institute providing the ACS course in guwahati.
22nd June 2011, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

sir,

i am defense employed. is there any age relax for us appearing for Assam civil service exams...
7th July 2011, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

i m a final yr engineering student and i want to appear for ACS examination......whats the criteria
13th July 2011, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

what is the age limit of assam civil service or assam police service exam....................................
from [email protected]
15th July 2011, 09:45 PM
CHAUDHARY79

hi dear,

thanks
30th July 2011, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

I have heard that the age bar to sit in a.c.s. Exam is extended by Assam govt. Up to 38 yrs. For general candidates, is it correct?
1st August 2011, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Sylebus for assam civil service
2nd August 2011, 05:50 AM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
SIR,i want to know what is the minimum qualification for Assam civil service exam?. and how to apply for it.
this is the minimum qualification that you required:-

The candidate must hold a degree of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University Under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification.

How to Apply:

an application form common for all their examinations, which will be processed on computerised machines. This application form alongwith an Information Brochure containing general instructions for filling up the form, an acknowledgement card and an envelope for sending the application is obtainable from the designated Head Post Offices/Post Offices throughout the country as against cash payment of Rs. 20/- (Rupees twenty only). Form should be purchased from the designated Post Offices only and not from any other agency. This form can be used only once and for only one examination. Candidates must use the form supplied with the Information Brochure only and they should in no case use photocopy / reproduction / unauthorisedly printed copy of the Form. Since this form is electronically scannable, due care should be taken to fill up the application form, correctly. While filling up the application form, please refer to detailed instructions given in the Notice.
2nd August 2011, 04:12 PM
Sumit Ahujaa

Minimum qualification are :

All the best.
Regards
sumit ahuja.
2nd August 2011, 04:57 PM
kunjeyan5282

all the best
9th August 2011, 12:42 AM
vipin bihari chaturvedi

Hi dear,

all the best

Thanks
9th August 2011, 12:46 AM
vipin bihari chaturvedi

Hi dear,

all the best

Thanks
14th August 2011, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i m a final year student of degree course.i m willing to appear the acs examination.so i wud like to know the dates when these exams are held n the syllabus for these exams.what are procedures for applying to these exam in details.
14th August 2011, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

18th August 2011, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

ex servicemen age to attend apsc exam?
5th September 2011, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

how should apply
17th September 2011, 02:18 PM
MADHAB CHANDA

Wink Re: Minimum qualification required for Assam Civil Services exam? How to apply for the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
i just wanted to ask if the exams are being held for 2011,and im actually looking to apply for the post of dsp,and i know that i have to sit for my acs exams for that,so can someone just guide me how to apply and sit for the exams,
i just want to know the actual procedure to sit for the assam civil service exam
17th September 2011, 10:03 PM
nayanacs

Minimum qualification required for Assam Civil Services exam? How to apply for the exam?
17th September 2011, 11:21 PM
vivekdas.raja

Smile Re: Minimum qualification required for Assam Civil Services exam? How to apply for the exam?

Quote:
hello,
dear friend,

all the best

you must be graduate...........it is must......
18th September 2011, 01:27 AM
praveendia

minimum condition for age is 21 to 30 and individial should be graduate from any stream. more detail on www.aspc.nic.in
24th September 2011, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Can u plz notify the date or month when the form will be availble in the post office.... [email protected]
27th September 2011, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramakant sharma View Post
Hello dear

minimum qualification required is the aspirant must be graduate from government recognized university for more details please visit

http://assamgovt.nic.in/departments/personal_dept.asp

all the best
sir,can a b.tech student apply for this? plz inform
15th October 2011, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

sir, does apsc exam cover assam police service exam? If it does then kindly tell me something about it.
16th October 2011, 12:21 AM
dolly91
Senior Member+

hi dear,

all the best

thanks
3rd November 2011, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir, it has come to my notice that ACS is going to be held in the month of Dec/2011. I have applied for it before. Do I need to apply for it once again? If not When can I expect to
get my Admit Card? Plz inform.
6th November 2011, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I know the exact date of ACS prelims conducted by APSC? This is required so that i can apply for the leave with the organisation i am working with.

Thanking you in advance.
7th November 2011, 03:11 PM
samspat

hi sir

all the best
8th November 2011, 01:48 AM
gkumar13000

minimum qualifications for assam civ services is graduation in any subject,,,
best of luck
8th November 2011, 11:06 AM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:
Dear Friend,

To apply for the Assam Civil Service Examination the minimum eligibility criteria is as follows:-

The candidate should be a graduate in any stream from a recognized institute.
The age of the candidate should be between 21 years to 30 years.

Age relaxation is provided to the SC/ST and OBC candidates as par govt. rule.

For more information you can log on to the official website which is http://assamgovt.nic.in.

Best Wishes......
21st November 2011, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir i wanted to know whether ppl outside of assam state are eligible of CCE by APSC ?
Regards
Akash
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?