10th February 2012, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

What's the eligibility criteria of Assam medical entrance exams for students who have passed 12th from outside?

If a student is domicile of assam and passed cbse 12 from outside the state whether elligible for assam medical studies.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria asked for Assam Medical Entrance exam?
  2. Eligibility to give the Assam medical exam being from Assam but studying in a different state? -- [New]
  3. Eligibility criteria for TET entrance exam in Assam?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria for Assam JAT?
  5. Question papers of Assam Medical? Date of the Medical Entrance Exam of Assam?
  6. Am I eligible for Assam CEE? I've passed H.S final exam with 76% marks PCB and currently preparing for Assam medical entrance
  7. Duration of MBBS course after BDS?
  8. Is a Assam Domicile student eligible to appear for Assam medical college exam after studying in class 12th under CBSE outside? What is the criteria?
  9. What is the domicile criteria for MBBS entrance exam in Assam?
  10. Eligibility criteria for Assam Public Service Commission for domicile of Assam?
  11. What are the entrance exams for 12th passed non medical students? How to prepare for the same?
  12. Eligibility criteria to appear in AIPMT for 12th NIOS students?
  13. How to request for change of exam date of either WB-JEE or Assam CEE entrance exam? I'm a student from Assam and it's impossible to appear in both exams
  14. What are the various medical exams and their eligibility criteria in Maharashtra?
  15. Eligibility criteria for Delhi Polytechnic Entrance Exam for students of Assam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to apply for Assam medical entrance exam if I have done 12th CBSE board outside Assam?
  17. Can i apply for CEE Assam Medical after doing 12th from outside Assam?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria for medical PG entrance exams for students belonging to J&K?
14th February 2012, 12:29 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria of Assam medical entrance exams for students who have passed 12th from outside?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If a student is domicile of assam and passed cbse 12 from outside the state whether elligible for assam medical studies.
To get admission in the medical college in Assam you will have to go through a Common Entrance Examination which is conducted by Gauhati University. To be eligible for this entrance test candidate must have passed the +2 level of exam aggregating a minimum of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.(40%for Sc/St). The maximum age limit for general candidate is 24 years whereas for Sc/St the maximum limit is 27 years.
If a student is domicile of Assam , or students whose parents are state government employees of Assam posted to another place, they are eligible for the entrance test.
20th March 2012, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria of Assam medical entrance exams for students who have passed 12th from outside?

What is the meaning of the word same sitting given in the propectus of cee published by dibrugarh university ?
20th March 2012, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the meaning of the word same sitting given in the propectus of cee published by dibrugarh university ?
20th March 2012, 07:57 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear

For seat Assam Medical entrance exam criteria:-

12th - 50% (general)
45% (Reservation)

Reservation policy:-

85% candidates from States including (sc-7%,ST-15%, OBC-15%)

Here i give Advertisement of Government Medical:-

Good Luck...........
18th April 2012, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

how i can download question of assam medical entrance examination?
7th June 2012, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

my rank in cee assam medical is 2717. Will i get admission in medical college?i belong to st category
12th August 2012, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

I'm from New Delhi but my is in army and posted in assam is am applicable for assam pmt
3rd March 2013, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligibility criteria for domicile of assam for MBBS entrance 2013-14?
Is there any separate entrance exam for students of Assam or do they also have to appear for only NEET-UG 2013?
6th March 2013, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

will there be assam state level exams held this time in 2013 pls inform its a request...
7th March 2013, 11:32 AM
No 1
Senior Member+

Hi...
Friends,

Eligibility Criteria like ::
==================

*** The candidates must be complete 12th stand in any recognized board or institute.

*** Your 12th stand with minimum 50 % of marks.

*** For Reservation candidates 45 % of marks.

Candidates for Seats Reservation like ::
==============================

*** For SC candidates 7 % of seats

*** For ST candidates 15 % of seats

*** For OBC candidates 15 % of seats.

All the best............................
27th May 2013, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

I have got compartmental in Mathematics in CBSE Boards 2013, and have also appeared for CEE Assam 2013, if i pass the Mathematics compartmental exam, will I still be eligible to take admission for the various engineering colleges in Assam? Please reply pronto..
5th June 2013, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

How many seats available for medical students at assam medical college? What will be the expected marks in entrance exam for getting admission in assam medical college?
9th June 2013, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

what will be the marks or percentage in entrance exam to get admission in assam medical college?
16th July 2013, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Can i give the entrance exam with 56.3% marks in PCB.
4th December 2014, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for assam pg entrance exam..i passed out mbbs from karnataka..please help
17th March 2015, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for assam pg who passed mbbs outside assam and is a resident of assam
21st September 2015, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

I'm an intern in a medical college in assam. Can I appear for assam PG entrance examination before completing 1year of rural service under NRHM. please inform
12th January 2016, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA OF ASSAM MEDICAL COLLEGE CEE EXAM 2016-17 FOR MBBS COURSE?

STUDENTS ARE STUDYING OUT SITE ASSAM, DUE TO THEIR PARENTS SERVICES IN ABROAD BUT IN PRIVATE SECTOR EMPLOYEE NOT THROUGH STATE/CENTRAL GOVERNMENT HOWEVER, THEY ARE PERMANENT RESIDENCE OF ASSAM AND THEIR PARENTS STUDIED IN ASSAM.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?