7th January 2011, 05:44 PM
arushi4

What are the duties and responsibilities of an Indian Forest Officer?

what are the duties and responsibilities of an indian forest officer?

Please provide details

15th January 2011, 10:50 PM
ricks2cool
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the duties and responsibilities of an Indian Forest Officer?

Role of Indian forest officer:-
1) they have to take care & think about the flora & fauna on theearth.
2) they have to take care of 22% forest area alnog with there inhabitants.
3) They serve the nation & society by conserning forest.
4)They need to have the team management & adaptability to follow difficult time schedules.

They have so many roles that it is very hard to list them.........
16th January 2011, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the duties and responsibilities of an Indian Forest Officer?

he is responsible for managing Forests, Environment and wildlife related issues of a forest division of a state or Union terrritory
22nd April 2011, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

what is the salary for ifs officer
14th May 2011, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

iwant the legal definition
25th May 2011, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

don't give senseless answers to the questions.
5th July 2011, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

good morning sir,
my name is praveen, iam completed B.sc[botany] in telugu medium, indian forest ranger should be decleare in this year
when declear in forest rangers exam, please tell me sir
19th July 2011, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

What is the height eligibility for karnataka range forest officer
16th August 2011, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

why we have to chosen forest officer
19th September 2011, 11:48 PM
Rupinder Randhawa

Dear Friend,

The Indian Forest Officer was enacted to preserve and safeguard the forests generally in India. The Act makes various provisions for such conservation of forests and in the scheme it provides for a State Government to constitute any forest lands or waste lands, which are property of Government or our which the Government have proprietary rights, a reserved forest.

Forest Officers are vested with powers to enquire into offence cases, force attendance of witnesses, stop and search vehicles, arrest without warrant, issue search warrants, seize forest produce suspected to be illegally obtained

There are many responsibilities to handle the area forest covered of a vast land.
14th November 2011, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

qualification of ifs and eligubility?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?