21st May 2012, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

How should I sit for NET or SLET exam?

dear sir /madam
i m double M.A ,M.ED FROM HP UNIVERSITY .Want to sit for net or slet exams .please inform me where can i get full guidance for HINDI.
please do it in my favour n oblige me ......thanking u
yours faithfully
REKHA SINGLA

23rd May 2012, 08:07 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I sit for NET or SLET exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear sir /madam
i m double M.A ,M.ED FROM HP UNIVERSITY .Want to sit for net or slet exams .please inform me where can i get full guidance for HINDI.
please do it in my favour n oblige me ......thanking u
yours faithfully
REKHA SINGLA
Just holding a masters degree is not enough to be eligible to take National Eligibility Test or State Lectureship Eligibility Test conducted by University Grant Commission. In order to be eligible, you must have passed the masters degree examination with a minimum of 55% marks if you belong to General and OBC category and 50% marks if you belong to SC/ST category.

Now, if you want to take the test for Hindi, you will have to write three papers and all the three papers will be of objective type.
Paper I is based on General Awareness, Teaching Aptitude etc and is common for every candidates taking the test in any subject. Paper II and Paper III will be based on the subject you want to take the test for. Since your subject is Hindi, Paper II and Paper III will be based on Hindi.

In order to check the syllabus, Click Here.

For more information, you may refer to www.ugcnetonline.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?