26th July 2012, 11:21 PM
jetk

What are the requirements for Government jobs for electronics and telecommunication

government jobs for electronics and telecommunication reqriments ?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a government job after completing B.E in electronics and telecommunication
  2. Age limit to apply for Government Jobs?
  3. How to get a government job after B.E(B&TC)? I have completed graduation from university of Pune in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering -- [New]
  4. What are the government jobs offered to Electronics and Telecommunication students passing out with 60% in final year?
  5. Courses available after B.A correspondence learning?
  6. Which are the PSU companies where I can get if I am form EC branch?
  7. What are the jobs available for MSc Electronics and Technology Student? Requirements for getting a technical job?
  8. How to get jobs in Hyderabad or Pune after passing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  9. List of Government Companies in Telecom sector? Job Opportunities for Electronics % Telecommunications stream candidates in India?
  10. Cutoff list for electronics and telecommunication branch in government engineering college
  11. How may I get details about rules an regulations at government polytechnic Ahmednagar? I'm doing diploma in electronics and telecommunication and in 5th sem
  12. For which Government Jobs am I eligible to apply after completing electronics and Telecommunication? What is the criteria for government exams? How should I be updated about vacancies in Government?
  13. Public sector jobs after B.Tech (electronics and telecommunication)? Exams during 8th semester?
  14. Jobs available in government sector after B.Tech Electrical and Electronics? How can I apply and what are the requirements?
  15. Is there any scope in doing mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Where can I get government jobs after Electronics and Communication Engineering? Is there any government job?
  17. How much percentage is required in electronics and telecommunication?
  18. How can I become a Pilot after completing B.E in electronics and Communication
22nd January 2013, 04:35 PM
gauraansh

Default Re: What are the requirements for Government jobs for electronics and telecommunication

There are many jobs for electronics and telecommunication,the requirement is you should atleast do B.tech in this field any then apply for govt.jobs.The jobs for which you can apply are in railways,DRDO,ordnance factories,MES etc.To get these jobs there are certain forms which are released every year and you may apply for them.there is a exam of IES which you can give and may get govt. job after qualifying it.
22nd January 2013, 05:35 PM
ipmishra
Member+

Default Re: What are the requirements for Government jobs for electronics and telecommunication

Hi
The following lists the top ten government organisations where you can apply for a job.
ISRO
BHEL
SAIL
GAIL
Railway Recruitment board
Power Station
Nuclear power plant
BSNL
MTC
National Thermal Power corporation
Power Grid Corporation of India
Damodar Valley Corporation
National Hydroelectric Power Corporation
Tamilnadu Electricity Board
Bharat Petroleum
Indian Oil

These companies release forms and notices for recruitment. You may apply through them. The requirement mostly mentioned in these notices is having a B.E/BTech degree from any recognized institute.
Qualifying the IES exam can also help you secure a govt job.
22nd January 2013, 06:47 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

If you have completed B.Tech in Electronics and Communications then there are various job opportunities for you. These opportunities are in Public Sector Undertaking or in various government departments for which you will have to appear for Indian Engineering Service.

Indian Engineering Service (IES)

Electronics and Communications is one of the stream of Engineering which is eligible for Indian Engineering Service exam. There are over 300 jobs on offer through the Indian Engineering Service exam every year.

These jobs are considered very reputed. They are offered in various government departments.

Eligibility

1. You should be citizen of India.

2. B.Tech/B.E. degree in any stream.

3. There is no percentage criteria.

4. The minimum age limit is 21 years and maximum age limit is 30 years.

5. There is 3 years relaxation for OBC.

6. Up to 5 years relaxation for SC/ST.

Public Sector Undertaking

The PSU companies also hire Electronics and Communications Engineers. There is a notification issued by each company. There is no single notification. Each company issues its own. The notification mentions how many job vacancies there are and which stream students can apply.

Eligibility

1. You should be of Indian origin.

2. B.Tech degree from a recognized university.

3. At least 60 percent marks.

4. Must clear all pending backlogs.

5. Age limit is 21 to 30 years.

6. 3 years relaxation for OBC.

7. 5 years relaxation for SC/ST.

List of PSU

Indian Railways

Coal India

BHEL

BEL

GAIL

NALCO

SAIL

ECIL

NTPC

IOCL

BPCL

ONGC

HPCL

BSNL

MTNL

HAL

ISRO

DRDO
17th May 2013, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

What are the physical or medical requirements for engg. Job
25th March 2014, 04:32 AM
Unregistered

i am a diploma passout student in electronics & tele-communicstion. what i do now for a job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?