30th September 2012, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Aligarh Muslim University for B.Com after scoring 85% marks in 12th class

I have 85% marks in 12th class. can i get admission in aligarh
muslim university for B.com

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in B.Com at AMU? -- [New]
  2. Admission in B.Com in Aligarh Muslim university for student of class 12th?
  3. Can I get admission in B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University after scoring 62.15% in 12th? Procedure to take admission in B.Com?
  4. Can I get admission in B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University after scoring 62.15% in 12th? Procedure of admission in B.Com?
  5. How to get admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University?
  6. Admission procedure for admission in B.Com in Aligarh University?
  7. how to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after passing 10th class examination
  8. How may one get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after 10th? Where can I get the admission form?
  9. Procedure to take admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after studying in class 10th
  11. What is the procedure for admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University
  12. How to get admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University after passing 10th?
  13. Will I get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after passing 10th CBSE board exam?
  14. How to get admission in Ph.D in Aligarh Muslim university?
  15. Procedure to get admission in AMU Aligarh? Where to get the form?
  16. What should I do after passing 12th if I want to become an Astronaut?
  17. Procedure to get admission in AMU Aligarh? When are the forms available and what is the test schedule? When will the test be held?
  18. What is the procedure for admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University? What is the syllabus for the entrance exam?
29th December 2012, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in Aligarh Muslim University for B.Com after scoring 85% marks in 12th class

can i get 70 %marks in 12th
6th June 2015, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in Aligarh Muslim University for B.Com after scoring 85% marks in 12th class

How many marks score to get admission for entrance of b.com
26th September 2017, 03:38 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in AMU (Aligarh Muslim University) for B.Com course, you need to fulfil few eligibility requirements which are mentioned below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should have completed their 10+2 or equivalent education in related stream from any recognised board.
- The minimum percentage required is 50%.

If you fulfil the eligibility requirements then you need to apply for the entrance exam conducted by the university. Every year they conduct entrance exam for giving admissions into graduation level course.

For more details about notifications, syllabus and application form you can visit the official website: www.amu.ac.in
29th September 2017, 01:03 PM
sapphire1

Yes, of course, you can get admission in B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University. As you have got good marks in 12th class.

You have to apply for entrance exam for B.Com. The same university conducts entrance exams for the courses it offers.

Syllabus for B.com entrance exam in AMU:

English language
Reasoning ability
Accountancy
Business studies
Economics
Mathematics
General awareness
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?