10th November 2015, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Why is it important to appear in IELTS? Detailed information and procedure to apply?

Hello Sir/Madam,
I want to know each and everything about IELTS. What I have to do for applying in IELTS? What are the importance of IELTS? Kindly tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare to crack GRE, IELTS and TOEFL to study MS in Chemical Engineering in Abroad? Detailed information about it?
  2. Detailed information about IELTS? Should I have to appear in IELTS along with GRE to study MS in Abroad?
  3. Detailed information about the modules of IELTS?
  4. Detailed procedure of IELTS? How can I study Abroad with scholarship?
  5. Procedure to apply and important dates of application in IISC for Ph.D programme?
  6. Detailed Procedure to apply for SCRA Exam?
  7. How to pursue MS in germany after finishing B.Tech with 70.40% and 6.5 score in IELTS? Procedure to apply in germany?
  8. Where to get forms of foriegn grant and scholarship?
  9. Am I eligible to study in Australia after completing 10th standard without IELTS?
  10. Detailed admission procedure and eligibility to study MS(Chemical Engineering) in Germany? Cutoff marks required in GRE and IELTS to get scholarship?
  11. Should I have to appear in GRE to study Master of Pharmacy in USA if scored 7.5 Bands in IELTS?
  12. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I appear in PGCET to study M.Tech after completing B.Tech? Detailed information and procedure to apply?
  15. How can I apply for IELTS being a 12th Commerce student?
  16. Which international english exam to take?
  17. Should I appear in OET instead of IELTS to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Australia? Value of IELTS and OET is equal?
  18. How to continue my education in UK after completing HSE?
13th November 2015, 10:54 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Why is it important to appear in IELTS? Detailed information and procedure to apply?

IELTS stands for International English Language Testing System. It is a standardised test which helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Speaking and Writing sections. To get admission in any course in Abroad Universities, you must have to prove your English Language Proficiency skills by appearing in TOEFL/IELTS examinations. The IELTS examination scores is valid for a period of 5 years. You can apply for IELTS examination by visiting ETS official website http://www.ielts.org/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?