19th June 2017, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for IELTS exam after failing in 12th to go abroad?

Am I eligible to apply for IELTS exam after failing in 12th to go abroad? What is the minimum criteria followed? Can someone please give me the details on this? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon as possible. Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for IELTS being a B.Sc(Computer Science) 4th semester student? Should I appear in IELTS to study Master's Degree in Abroad?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for IELTS being a B.Sc(Computer Science) 4th semester student? Should I appear IELTS to study Master's Degree in Abroad?
  3. Detailed information about IELTS? Should I have to appear in IELTS along with GRE to study MS in Abroad?
  4. Can I study in abroad if secured 5 Bands in IELTS and 49% in 12th?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for IELTS exam if passed 10th standard with 10 CGPA?
  6. Procedure to study abroad after 12th standard?
  7. Will there be any stipend which I can get for doing MS in abroad? Is IELTS exam enough for doing MS in abroad?
  8. How much should I score in class 12th Board exam so that I can appear in IELTS exam to go Abroad?
  9. Which exam should I write to study abroad after 10th standard?
  10. Which exam I should write to do MS in abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible to apply for information technology and business analysis course after BSc in abroad with 7 bands in IELTS exam?
  12. Am I eligible to study in Canada through IELTS with 58.8% in 12th? Eligibility to get Student Visa?
  13. What to do for doing B.Tec engineering in abroad ?
  14. Should I have to appear in IELTS to study B.Tech in Abroad?
  15. Can I study in Abroad if secured 5 Bands in IELTS and 49% in 12th?
  16. How can I do MBBS from abroad after completion of 12th with 90% marks?
  17. Am I eligible to study in Australia after completing 10th standard without IELTS?
  18. Am I eligible to write exams like GRE and IELTS while doing B.Com?
20th June 2017, 02:27 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for IELTS exam after failing in 12th to go abroad?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for IELTS examination even if you have failed in 12th standard. No specific eligibility criteria is required to appear in IELTS examination. But, to get admission on the basis of IELTS score for pursuing your higher studies, you should have to pass your 12th standard in all subjects from a recognised board. By reporting your examinations score reports, you can apply for admission to Bachelor's degree course in Abroad universities.
20th June 2017, 05:03 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for IELTS exam after failing in 12th to go abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to apply for IELTS exam after failing in 12th to go abroad? What is the minimum criteria followed? Can someone please give me the details on this? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon as possible. Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

Yes, you are eligible to apply for IELTS examination after failing in 12th standard. Anyone above the age of 16 years can appear for IELTS examination. International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is an English proficiency test. The IELTS is taken by candidates for studying or working in a country where English is the main language. There are no particular eligibility criteria for appearing in the IELTS examination. The test is useful for studying or working in countries like Australia, UK, Canada, New Zealand and USA.
21st June 2017, 01:36 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you are eligible for IELTS exam.

IELTS Stands for International English Language Testing System.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for IELTS Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?