28th May 2016, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for doing further studies in Canada after 10th?

I want to go to the Canada for further studies after 10th, so can you please give me the details of eligibility for the same?

15th June 2016, 02:59 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for doing further studies in Canada after 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to go to the Canada for further studies after 10th, so can you please give me the details of eligibility for the same?
Those who interested to apply for Undergraduate course in Canada, must complete 12th standard with 50% marks and the candidate has to 6 bands in IELTS overall with no less than 5.5 bands in any module. There are various courses available like Engineering, Information Technology, Business Management, Pharmacy Technician, Hospitality Management etc. So you have to study 12th standard in India and clear the IELTS with good marks to get a Graduation seat in Canada universities. After getting the seat you can apply for the visa. You can also contact the educational consultants for the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?