9th September 2016, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for masters after completion of B.Tech with 67% marks?

Hello,

I am ritti sharma m doing my btech in india m in last year my approximate percentage is 67 so i want to ask for my upgradation of my degree is it required to take more classes or i can take admission in masters directly? Can you please provide me the details?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D after completion of MA with 60% marks?
  2. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of M.Com?
  3. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of BA course?
  4. Am I eligible to do masters in Hindi from IGNOU after completion of B.Com with 45% marks from Delhi University?
  5. Am I eligible for doing masters in US after completion of BFA course with 50% marks?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D in English after completion of masters in IGNOU?
  7. Am I eligible to apply and get scholarship for doing masters after completion of B.Pharm with 78% marks?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for masters in aeronautics after completion of B.Tech ECE course?
  9. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D after completion of MA Hindi?
  10. Am I eligible for doing Ph.D in Education after completion of masters in Accounting?
  11. Am I eligible for any MNC's after scoring 57% in B.Tech and 70% in Masters? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible to apply for masters of automobile from Germany after completion of B.Tech from India?
  13. Am I eligible to do B.Ed after completion of masters in English Literature with 47% marks?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Masters of Social Work course after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible to do masters in Geography after completion of English Honours?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D course after completion of M.Sc IT course from SMU, India?
  17. Am I eligible to get admission for Ph.D if I have only 50% marks in masters?
  18. Which course I can take up for doing Masters after completion of B.Tech ECE?
9th September 2016, 07:30 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for masters after completion of B.Tech with 67% marks?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Master's degree course after completion of your B.Tech with 67% aggregate marks from a recognised university. The admission process for Master's degree course varies from university to university and course to course. Admissions in most of the Master's degree courses are offered through entrance examination conducted by the respective university. Since, you have completed Bachelor's degree course, you are eligible to do Master's degree course.
9th September 2016, 09:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for masters after completion of B.Tech with 67% marks?

If you have B.Tech from a recognized university, then just apply for entrance exam for admission in M.Tech programme. Admission will be based on the rank obtained in exam through counselling.

The best option will be GATE which can help you get stipend, if you qualify it. Most of the top institutes prefer GATE candidates for M.Tech admission.
9th September 2016, 10:21 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

After the completion of your B.Tech, you are definitely eligible to apply for the Masters degree course from a recognised University.
Candidates those who have completed their Bachelors degree from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Masters degree course.
You must have to qualify successfully in the GATE examination in order to take admission for studying the Masters degree.
9th September 2016, 11:43 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,

I am ritti sharma m doing my btech in india m in last year my approximate percentage is 67 so i want to ask for my upgradation of my degree is it required to take more classes or i can take admission in masters directly? Can you please provide me the details?
To get admission in M.Tech course, you should qualify in GATE entrance exam.

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

If you have Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology or Architecture/Design or its equivalent or masters degree in science department then are eligible for GATE exam.

There are no restriction for attempts in GATE exam.You can apply any number of time.

There is no age criteria but your minimum age must be above 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?