30th September 2016, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

What should I do after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication engineering?

Sir/Mam,

What can i read after diploma in electronic and telecommunication engineering ? What should be the process? It will be helpful if you can let me know the next steps to follow. Please provide me the complete information soon as possible. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to join ISRO after completion of Diploma Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  2. What should I do after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication engineering?
  3. Am I eligible to do engineering course abroad after completion of polytechnic diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication engineering?
  4. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  5. Which engineering course have more demand after completion of diploma course? Electronics or Telecommunication?
  6. Can I get admission in B.Sc Electronics after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering with distinction? -- [New]
  7. What all jobs we are eligible to apply after completion of diploma in Electronics?
  8. Which course I can go next after completion of Electronics and Telecommunication diploma course?
  9. What to do for getting admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  10. Can I study B.Tech in Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  11. Best course after completing diploma in Electronics and telecommunication?
  12. Can I get admission to study B.Tech Petroleum after completion of Diploma Electronics and Telecommunication?
  13. What is the procedure to be followed for doing B.Tech after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  14. Can I apply for job after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  15. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  16. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering after Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is it a good option to join Air Force after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  18. What should I do after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
30th September 2016, 11:22 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication engineering?

As, you have completed your diploma course you have tow better available choices as either to go for jobs or to pursue higher degree.

If you are interested in higher courses you can pursue B.Tech/B.E or bachelor degree. You are eligible to get admission in course through LEET as lateral entry scheme in 2nd year.

But if you are in interested in jobs you can appear for entrance examination conducted for recruitment in jobs. These examination are conducted by PSU's , Railway and other departments.
30th September 2016, 11:50 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication engineering?

According to me you should pursue B.Tech after completing Diploma with Electronics and Telecommunication if you want to pursue further studies. But if you want to do job then also you can apply for different government as well as private jobs.
1st October 2016, 12:46 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Yes, after the diploma, if you want to get into Engineering then there is a special examination for the diploma fellows named LEET.

LEET >>>> Lateral Entry Engineering Test.

If you qualify in the Test then you will be allotted a seat in the engineering college based on the rank in the examination and your diploma percentage.

You will be given the admission in directly in the 2nd year of engineering.

You will be given the admission in the same branch as you had in the diploma.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?