3rd March 2017, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do MS in abroad with 58 percentage marks in B.Tech?

Am I eligible to do MS in abroad with 58 percentage marks in B.Tech? Can you please help me to follow the procedure and get the admission? It will be helpful if you can give me the details on the same soon as possible. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  2. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  3. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  4. What is the percentage required to be eligible to study MS? How much marks are required to clear GRE and TOEFL?
  5. Percentage required in B.Tech for doing MS in Abroad?
  6. Percentage required to be eligible to study MS? How much marks are required to clear GRE and TOEFL? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I go abroad for MS after completing B.Tech with 64%
  8. Percentage required to be eligible for MS in Abroad?
  9. Percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad with scholarship? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
  10. Can I study further in Abroad if secured less than 70% in B.Tech(ME)?
  11. Marks required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad?
  12. List of IT sector companies where I can apply for a job? I have 74% marks in 10th and 73% marks in 12th. I have 57% marks in my B.Tech and 70% in M.Tech with CSE stream
  13. Top 10 universities which offer B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad? Percentage required in 12th to study Aeronautical in Abroad?
  14. Without GRE can I get admission in German or other universities in Abroad?
  15. What is the minimum percentage marks required for doing MS in abroad?
  16. Which is better between US, Germany or UK? I am doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
  17. How to do MS in Abroad after passing with an aggregate of 55% in B.Tech?
  18. Minimum requirement for admission in USA for MS in management course? How much marks should I get in GRE and TOEFL?
6th March 2017, 07:33 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MS in abroad with 58 percentage marks in B.Tech?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission for pursuing MS course in Abroad after completion of your B.Tech course with 58% aggregate marks from a recognized university. To get admission in MS course in Abroad Universities, you have to appear in examinations like TOEFL/ IELTS and submit your test score reports. Based on your examination scores and your profile, the university will take decisions whether to offer you accept or reject your admission application. If you secure admission in any of the Abroad university then, you can apply for study visa and once, it is approved, you can fly to Abroad for pursuing your MS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?