25th June 2017, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in good universities abroad after completion of graduation with 50 percentage and IELTS score of 7.5?

I have got a IELTS score of 7.5 but my graduation percentage is 50.1%. Can I get admission in any good university abroad? Can you please give me the details on this? Awaiting to get the information so that I can start applying. Thank you.

28th June 2017, 10:50 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in good universities abroad after completion of graduation with 50 percentage and IELTS score of 7.5?

The chances of getting admission in good abroad universities for pursuing your higher studies is less because, you have less than 60% aggregate marks in your graduation. To get admission in good Abroad universities for pursuing your higher studies, you should have at least 60% aggregate marks in your graduation and 7 bands in IELTS examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?