11th February 2017, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study abroad with many backlogs in B.Tech?

How do they count the backlogs? Is it possible to study abroad with more than 30 backlogs? Depends on how do they count the backlogs.? Can you please give me the details on this? What is the minimum criteria followed for the same? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study abroad even after having 30 backlogs?
  2. Am I eligible to study in abroad with 30 backlogs in engineering? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible to do masters in abroad after having 65% agregate and 10 backlogs in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible to study MS in Abroad while having 8 backlogs in B.Tech?
  5. Can i get student visa for abroad study with 19 backlogs pending?
  6. Am I eligible for doing Management course abroad with 21 backlogs?
  7. What are the possibility of studying abroad after clearing 2 backlogs in first attempts in 3rd and 4th year? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is it possible to study Abroad for a candidate who has 12 backlogs in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  9. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  10. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  11. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  12. Is it possible that I can do M.Sc in Quantity Surveying Abroad?
  13. Am i eligible to study interior design in abroad without passing any subjects?
  14. Am I eligible to study abroad after completing FYBCom?
  15. Study Abroad for a candidate who has backlogs in Diploma in CSE?
  16. Percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad with scholarship? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
  17. Can I get admission to study MS in Abroad through IELTS and GRE if completed B.Tech with 52 backlogs?
  18. Ways to study further abroad after completion of 10th standard in India?
13th February 2017, 08:57 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study abroad with many backlogs in B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How do they count the backlogs? Is it possible to study abroad with more than 30 backlogs? Depends on how do they count the backlogs.? Can you please give me the details on this? What is the minimum criteria followed for the same? Awaiting for the response.
If you have cleared your pending backlogs the you are eligible to study MS course in Abroad. But you should qualify in GRE and TOEFL exam.

You can apply for Under Graduate course because you have completed 12th standard.
13th February 2017, 12:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study abroad with many backlogs in B.Tech?

Yes, you are eligible to study Abroad even if you have many backlogs in B.Tech. Your backlogs number can be known if they see your examination mark sheets and they can count your number of backlogs. You can clear your backlogs by appearing in supplementary examinations then, there will not be any problem for you to study in Abroad with regard to your backlogs. To apply for admission to study in Abroad, you have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations and report your examination score reports to apply for admission to Masters degree course in Abroad Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?