20th January 2018, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible study in Canada or USA after completion of graduation from Sunrise University, Alwar?

After I complete my graduation course from sunrise university Alwar. Then can I go for further studies will able go to Canada or USA to complete my masters? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it valid to get a government job anywhere in India after completion of graduation course in Sunrise University, Alwar?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for central government jobs after completion of graduation from Surise University, Alwar?
  3. B.Tech in CSE from Sunrise University, Alwar is valid for Haryana, Punjab and Central Government jobs?
  4. Is Sunrise University, Alwar, Rajasthan a fake university?
  5. Is the Sunrise university situated in Alwar recognized by AICTE/UGC?
  6. Can I get Government jobs in Haryana being a B.A. student of Sunrise University, Alwar?
  7. Degree from Sunrise University is valid for Canada and Australia?
  8. Is it valid to get a government job anywhere in India after comlpetion of graduation course in Sunrise University, Alwar?
  9. Is SunRise University, Alwar approved by AICTE and UGC? Fee structure for B.Tech course?
  10. Is Sunrise University recognized by AICTE/UGC? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is Sunrise University approved by UGC to do Ph.D course in EE?
  12. Is it true that Sunrise University, Manav Bharti University and CMJ University issue fake degrees in large number?
  13. Procedure to get admission in Canada after completion of B.Com with 50 percentage marks?
  14. Is Sunrise University situated in alwar rajasthan approved by aicte and ucg
  15. Am I eligible to go to USA for graduation after completion of diploma?
  16. Which place is better for Masters in Physiotherapy Canada or USA?
  17. Can I go to USA for doing further studies after completion of diploma in engineering? -- [New]
  18. Whether Polytechnic is enough for studying CA course or not?
21st January 2018, 04:47 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible study in Canada or USA after completion of graduation from Sunrise University, Alwar?

Yes, you are eligible to study in Canada or USA after completion of your graduation from Sunrise University, Alwar. The Sunrise University is recognised by University Grants Commission (UGC) and the degree obtained from this university will be valid to apply for government jobs or for pursuing higher studies. Since, the degree from Sunrise University, Alwar is valid, you are eligible to pursue your higher studies in Canada or USA.
3rd October 2019, 07:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible study in Canada or USA after completion of graduation from Sunrise University, Alwar?

I do my best. Com from sunrise university is valid for Canada study
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?